With customs, etc., we think we will be out of the San Jose airport at 3:30 pm. Our villa rental starts on our arrival day and we are trying to figure out how to avoid losing a night there, but realize we can not do that drive ourselves in the dark. Would it make sense to hire a driver to take us to Dominical and rent a car there the next day? Or should we stay overnight near airport and then drive down the next morning? Thank you for your assistance!
San Jose to Dominical at 3:30 PM
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 2 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 3 Cabo Alternative
- 4 Driving in Belize
- 5 Costa Rica itinerary with young children
- 6 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 7 Riviera maya
- 8 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 9 Cancun & environs move to Eastern time
- 10 24 hours with a car in Cancun. Where to eat? Where to go? There now!
- 11 Cancun in March
- 12 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 13 San Jose del Cabo airport shuttle
- 14 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 15 tamarindo (surfing,gun muggins and wildlife encounters)
- 16 8 days in costa rica!
- 17 Old Belize, Belize (Don't Go!)
- 18 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 19 Car Rental in Panama
- 20 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 21 Belize
- 22 Planning trip to Panama
- 23 Copa Airlines?
- 24 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 25 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna