With customs, etc., we think we will be out of the San Jose airport at 3:30 pm. Our villa rental starts on our arrival day and we are trying to figure out how to avoid losing a night there, but realize we can not do that drive ourselves in the dark. Would it make sense to hire a driver to take us to Dominical and rent a car there the next day? Or should we stay overnight near airport and then drive down the next morning? Thank you for your assistance!
San Jose to Dominical at 3:30 PM
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 2 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 3 Need a suggestion for Thankgiving dinner in P de C
- 4 Adopt an animal donation?
- 5 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 6 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 7 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 8 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 9 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 10 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 11 Backpack vs Wheels
- 12 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 13 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 14 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 15 Help with 5 days touring time
- 16 Costa Rica trip in March
- 17 Safety in Ixtapa
- 18 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 19 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 20 Cabo San Lucas
- 21 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 22 Roatan advice
- 23 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 24 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 25 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?