Can anyone suggest how my husband and I can get from outside of San Ignacio , Belize (Mariposa Lodge) to Flores, Guatemala (Hotel Casona del Lago Santa Elena? If you know reliable transfer companies that would be appreciated. We were quoted $460 by one company and that seems a bit steep for one way travel, but maybe it isn't. Also if you have recommendations for a tour or guide in Flores for Tikal that would be great. Many thanks.
San Ignacio,Belize to Flores,Guatemala
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 2 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 3 Ccost of a transfer from Panama PTY airport to Riu Playa Blanca Hotel?
- 4 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 5 Cabo San Lucas
- 6 Trip ideas needed please
- 7 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 8 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 9 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 10 tours to gatun locks panama
- 11 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 12 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 13 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014
- 14 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 15 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 16 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 17 Mex City Restaurant
- 18 Guidebook for Oaxaca
- 19 costa rica in two weeks
- 20 Airport policy for departures in Costa Rica
- 21 Cancun Hotel
- 22 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 23 When to go to the Yucatán or to Puerta Vallarta
- 24 Cuernavaca
- 25 sales tax in Mexico