I'm looking for some help with lodging in SC. This would be for 2-3 nights, one bed, private bath, HW, heat if needed and access to a fridge if possible.
I'd like to keep the price under 50 per night. We likely won't have a car and would like to stay in a somewhat quiet room.
I've looked at TA, Moon and a couple other books- no prices, no websites, outdated info and mixed reviews.I also find that the places that get most ink are out of my price range.
Lastly, we won't arrive into town until after 6:30pm - Can we wing it?
Appreciate any help.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 My Topic TitleStar Trek Beyond Full Movie Download HD
- 2 Rain all week
- 3 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 4 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 5 Central america with 6 yr old.
- 6 Amazing..
- 7 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 8 Costa Rica in Christmas 2016
- 9 Layover in San Salvador
- 10 day trips from Mexico City
- 11 Destination for 3 kids under 5 - Cancun?
- 12 help from a Panamanian
- 13 Dynamic Airways = LAX to Cancun
- 14 Hotel Recommendation for Riviera Maya please help!
- 15 Cancun Beach Snorkeling 6/2016
- 16 Playa del carmen - airbnb
- 17 Looking for Good Remote Study Location
- 18 advice for costa rica about tennagers .
- 19 Pearl Keys
- 20 Transportation from the Royal Playa Del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Pariso
- 21 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 22 Niaragua Adventures: Beware of the Small Print
- 23 Grand sunset princess (playa del carmen)
- 24 Picky traveler looking for a hidden gem
- 25 Honeymoon in mid-September?