I'm looking for some help with lodging in SC. This would be for 2-3 nights, one bed, private bath, HW, heat if needed and access to a fridge if possible.
I'd like to keep the price under 50 per night. We likely won't have a car and would like to stay in a somewhat quiet room.
I've looked at TA, Moon and a couple other books- no prices, no websites, outdated info and mixed reviews.I also find that the places that get most ink are out of my price range.
Lastly, we won't arrive into town until after 6:30pm - Can we wing it?
Appreciate any help.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 2 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 3 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 4 Any advice on a place to stay in Los Cabos for a family of 4
- 5 Costa Rica 5 Days in Fall
- 6 Azul Sensatori
- 7 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 8 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 9 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 10 Adult only all inclusive
- 11 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 12 Trip to Punta de Mita in January and need help with planning
- 13 Westjet flights to Merida
- 14 Belize - Where to Go?
- 15 Savegre Hotel
- 16 Day pass at Arenal Observatory Lodge
- 17 Camera & Accessories
- 18 Wildlife in Belize
- 19 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 20 Costa Rica
- 21 TranquilSeas Roatan - feedback or suggestions?
- 22 Riviera Maya seaweed problem....
- 23 Wedding catering in San Miguel de Allende
- 24 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 25 Belize Trip Report - Lamanai Outpost Lodge and Tranquility Bay Resort