I'm looking for some help with lodging in SC. This would be for 2-3 nights, one bed, private bath, HW, heat if needed and access to a fridge if possible.
I'd like to keep the price under 50 per night. We likely won't have a car and would like to stay in a somewhat quiet room.
I've looked at TA, Moon and a couple other books- no prices, no websites, outdated info and mixed reviews.I also find that the places that get most ink are out of my price range.
Lastly, we won't arrive into town until after 6:30pm - Can we wing it?
Appreciate any help.
San Cristobol de las Casas
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 What area in Mexico is safe for kids with calm beautiful beaches?
- 2 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 3 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 4 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 5 Mi tocaya y yo en Panama
- 6 Bus from SJO to San Jose , Costa Rica
- 7 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 8 Getting to Tortuguero -- worth the trip?
- 9 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 10 Somewhere hot!
- 11 Mexico City where to stay for 4 nights
- 12 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 13 Back From Puerto Vallarta
- 14 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 15 Cancun-discounts.com
- 16 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 17 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 18 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 19 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 20 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 21 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 22 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 23 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 24 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 25 1 month itinerary US/Mexico