I have been told that the zip lines in Costa Rica are unsafe resulting in 3 deaths.
I wanted to go on one while in Monteverde. Any news of their safety? Patsy
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mayan Palace Nuevo Vallarta
- 2 Mold in Cancun/Mayan Palace
- 3 Mayan Palace Rivieria Mayan Resort
- 4 Mayan Palace - Riveria Del Maya
- 5 Mayan Palace - PDC Transportation
- 6 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 7 Exploring Ek' Balam & X'canche Cenote
- 8 Costa Rica Itinerary with Kids
- 9 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 10 Suze- Just curious Suites Plaza del Rio
- 11 PV Easter Weekend 2017
- 12 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 13 Royal Hideaway construction
- 14 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 15 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 16 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 17 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 18 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 19 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 20 3rd-10th april
- 21 May in Central America
- 22 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 23 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 24 Four night is PV
- 25 Beach alternatives to SJDS