I have been told that the zip lines in Costa Rica are unsafe resulting in 3 deaths.
I wanted to go on one while in Monteverde. Any news of their safety? Patsy
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 from arenal to la Poaz waterfall to san jose in a day?
- 2 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/maxtropin-review/
- 3 Where to Spend 10 Days in June/July! Central v. South America
- 4 Rain in Rivera Maya How bad is the weather in June.
- 5 Playa del Carmen hotels
- 6 Bosque Del Cabo one week or split with Iguana Lodge
- 7 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 8 Uvita or Puerto Viejo
- 9 Mérida, Yucatán and Cancún, Quintana Roo
- 10 How much should I worry about Zika!?
- 11 help from a Panamanian
- 12 What to do in Costa Rica when it rains?
- 13 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 14 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 15 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 16 Costa Rica car rental insurance nightmare
- 17 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 18 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 19 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 20 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 21 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 22 Music Video
- 23 July Adventure
- 24 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 25 Guatemala trip in August?