Has anyone done a tour of Antigua arranged by Elizabeth Bell? If so did you feel safe and was it a good tour? We will be sailing through the Panama Canal and have the option to take a ship's tour instead. We would rather do a private tour if possible but don't want to put ourselves at risk. Any input would be very much appreciated.
Safety issues re: Antigua private tour
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Closed Archaeological Sites in Belize
- 2 Car rental in Cancun
- 3 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 4 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 5 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 6 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 7 Adopt an animal donation?
- 8 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 9 San Miguel De Allende
- 10 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 11 Need a suggestion for Thankgiving dinner in P de C
- 12 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 13 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 14 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 15 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 16 Backpack vs Wheels
- 17 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 18 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 19 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 20 Help with 5 days touring time
- 21 Costa Rica trip in March
- 22 Safety in Ixtapa
- 23 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 24 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 25 Cabo San Lucas