I am thinking of attending n english school inSan Andres, Peten, Guatemala. It is called Eco-escuela De Espanol. It's location is on Lake Peten-Itza in the Peten region. Has anybody been attended this school or stayed in this area. Is this a safe area or should I attend somewhere else. The wife and I have done a fair amount of Mexico and have been to Belize and Costa Rica. We have always managed to stay out harms way and have had great experiences. All responses are greatly appreciated.
Safety in the Peten
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Third Party Liability Insurance Car rental Mexico
- 2 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 3 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 4 Tulum (camping)
- 5 Shuttle transport San Cristobal to Palenque
- 6 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 7 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 8 Fairmont Mayakoba and Playa del Carmen Trip Report
- 9 anyone ever use Namu Travel?
- 10 bosque del cabo or private house in matapalo??
- 11 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 12 Squeamish about House Bugs in Mexico
- 13 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 14 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 15 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 16 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 17 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 18 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 19 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 20 Easter (or Semana Santa) in Nicaragua
- 21 Leo Rodriguez is a great local guide/drive
- 22 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 23 6 days in Cancun and Riviera Maya end of May
- 24 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 25 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations