An acquaintance, a well-traveled Israeli businessman temporarily living in the US, warned us that Mexico is NO place to go for a family vacation at the current time (we're thinking first week of January). Too much instability, dangerous things erupting. We were thinking of Los Cabos or PV. We'd be interested in what others think: any differences in safety? and other advantages with one place or another? Group includes parents (us) and four young-twenty somethings.
safety in Los Cabos or Puerto Vallarta
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 coffee plantation tour gautemela
- 2 bosque del cabo or private house in matapalo??
- 3 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 4 Looking for Info on Coba Schools
- 5 Departure tax
- 6 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 7 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 8 Activities in Tamarindo, Guanacaste
- 9 HELP! Need a Guide for a Day in Managua
- 10 Guatemala suggested itinery/transport/etc
- 11 Costa Rica first timers
- 12 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 13 Costa Rica: Drive from Arenal to Guanacaste via Monteverde
- 14 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 15 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 16 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 17 think twice before using expedia
- 18 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 19 best places in Baja
- 20 Beachfront in Tulum
- 21 Belize, first time
- 22 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 23 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 24 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 25 Costa Rica with young kids