An acquaintance, a well-traveled Israeli businessman temporarily living in the US, warned us that Mexico is NO place to go for a family vacation at the current time (we're thinking first week of January). Too much instability, dangerous things erupting. We were thinking of Los Cabos or PV. We'd be interested in what others think: any differences in safety? and other advantages with one place or another? Group includes parents (us) and four young-twenty somethings.
safety in Los Cabos or Puerto Vallarta
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Apartment Finders
- 2 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 3 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 4 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 5 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 6 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 7 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 8 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 9 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 10 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 11 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 12 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 13 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 14 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 15 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 16 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 17 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 18 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 19 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 20 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July
- 21 Looking for Belize itinerary planning suggestions
- 22 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 23 Hopefulist in Belize, 2014
- 24 International connectons through San Pedro Sula or Panama City
- 25 Looking for a resort similar to excellence playa Mujeres