I would like to vacation in Ixtapa in 2014. I've never had any reservations about travelling to Mexico before (have done many times) never been to Ixtapa. I've been reading conflicting reports on the safety there. Goverment site says safe to stay in resort area. Others are saying not safe for road travel. I would assume if I fly into Ixtapa/Zi and take a cab to my resort I will be fine. I also read tourists walking to and from town at night with no issues. Please help...
Safety in Ixtapa
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Buy Real passports, driver's licenses, identity cards.
- 2 Renting a car in Cancun
- 3 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 4 Pregnant and looking for a destination in Mexico or Central America
- 5 A Week in Montezuma
- 6 Looking for a hotel package that includes both beach and rainforest
- 7 Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- 8 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 9 Costa Rica at Christmas?
- 10 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 11 First trip to Ajijic-Advice Needed
- 12 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 13 Unreliable www.cancuntransfers.com - DO NOT USE their service
- 14 best hotel for family traveling with young adults in Panama City
- 15 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 16 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 17 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 18 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 19 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 20 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 21 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 22 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 23 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 24 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 25 Belize Itinerary help!