Hello, I was just wondering if anyone has recently visited El Salvador and if the crime is still very bad. My 16 year old daughter made a friend over the summer who lives in El Salvador and she is longing to visit her. Her friend is in the top 1% of the population, so she is very wealthy, however i am still concerned about her safety. If anyone has any advice for me to let her go or not let her go, it would be appreciated. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 2 Costa Rica Allergy Accommodations for Tree Nuts and Dairy
- 3 Food poisoning?
- 4 First Timer to Mexico - Itinerary help please
- 5 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 6 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 7 Maya Riviera to Belize or Costa Rica or Panama?
- 8 The product is really effective in reducing
- 9 Mexico City
- 10 Do we need special insurance or driver's license for rental car in Mexico
- 11 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 12 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 13 Cruise with a 10 month old to Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico,and key west.
- 14 Flores to Chetumal by road without crossing through Belize
- 15 Central America travel over New Year's
- 16 Costa Rica after 15 years update me on driving
- 17 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 18 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 19 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 20 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 21 Costa Rica help
- 22 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 23 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 24 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 25 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)