Hello, I was just wondering if anyone has recently visited El Salvador and if the crime is still very bad. My 16 year old daughter made a friend over the summer who lives in El Salvador and she is longing to visit her. Her friend is in the top 1% of the population, so she is very wealthy, however i am still concerned about her safety. If anyone has any advice for me to let her go or not let her go, it would be appreciated. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 2 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 3 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 4 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 5 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 6 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 7 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 8 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 9 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 10 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 11 Costa Rica
- 12 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 13 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 14 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 15 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 16 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 17 Tocumen Airport layover
- 18 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca
- 19 Peace Lodge? Or somewhere else?
- 20 Sayulita infomation
- 21 Wanted! Chilled beach and snorkel time on a budget, Mexico or...?
- 22 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 23 Coastal resorts for mature single male
- 24 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 25 Wanted. Costa Rica All inclusive f/Calgary. Hoping for beach & town