Hi, all -
After a few weeks in Guatemala we'll be heading to Roatán for a few weeks next July. We'll be staying on Camp Bay Beach the 1st week and in Sandy Bay the 2nd week. My husband is an avid flyfisherman, I'm a diver, and we both love to hike and snorkel so we have those options covered; we did lots of those and visited the iguana farm on a previous visit to Roatán. I haven't visited Punta Gorda and am fond of Garifuna cultural experiences so that's on the list.
I'm looking for recommendations for other options including unique dining and day outings. Thanks and happy trails!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize-how many days for beach and jungle
- 2 Belize - need help with planning our 10 days
- 3 Manuel Antonio - Private Villa or Tulemar?
- 4 Transportation to hotel from airport
- 5 Sarah's Cozy Casita's/Playa Coronado
- 6 Best bus service from Queretero to San Miguel d"Alende
- 7 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 8 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 9 Sunday bus schedule hours
- 10 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 11 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 12 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 13 Iberostar Club Membership Sales Pitch
- 14 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge
- 15 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 16 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
- 17 Entertaining young children in Tulum/Akumal
- 18 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 19 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 20 A WHALE Of A TALE
- 21 Panama made us Panamaniacs, Trip Report Dec/Jan 2015-16
- 22 Fonda Vela
- 23 mexico vs dominican republic vacation
- 24 Privat Tour Options for Chichen itza + Tulum
- 25 Mosquitoes and the Zika virus
Hi, all -