Hi, all -
After a few weeks in Guatemala we'll be heading to Roatán for a few weeks next July. We'll be staying on Camp Bay Beach the 1st week and in Sandy Bay the 2nd week. My husband is an avid flyfisherman, I'm a diver, and we both love to hike and snorkel so we have those options covered; we did lots of those and visited the iguana farm on a previous visit to Roatán. I haven't visited Punta Gorda and am fond of Garifuna cultural experiences so that's on the list.
I'm looking for recommendations for other options including unique dining and day outings. Thanks and happy trails!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Kapoor: EPSON tec^h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1855:999 ;8045 priNter 24/7
- 2 ANY INFO: VERIZON TEC*H SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 VERIZON MAIL D*J
- 3 Thoughts about Puerta Vallarta
- 4 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 5 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 6 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 7 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 8 Family vacation
- 9 Our first family cruise, Cozumel
- 10 We are planning a trip to Costa Rica in November
- 11 Anyone interested?
- 12 Best beach club in Playa d carmen with a good restaurant ?
- 13 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 14 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 15 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 16 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 17 Spending USD in Mexico
- 18 Food poisoning?
- 19 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 20 Best plan - suggestions
- 21 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 22 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 23 Guanacaste in October
- 24 Good lunch spot
- 25 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
Hi, all -