Hi, all -
After a few weeks in Guatemala we'll be heading to Roatán for a few weeks next July. We'll be staying on Camp Bay Beach the 1st week and in Sandy Bay the 2nd week. My husband is an avid flyfisherman, I'm a diver, and we both love to hike and snorkel so we have those options covered; we did lots of those and visited the iguana farm on a previous visit to Roatán. I haven't visited Punta Gorda and am fond of Garifuna cultural experiences so that's on the list.
I'm looking for recommendations for other options including unique dining and day outings. Thanks and happy trails!
Hi, all -
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Renting a car in Cancun
- 2 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 3 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 4 First trip to Ajijic-Advice Needed
- 5 Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- 6 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 7 Unreliable www.cancuntransfers.com - DO NOT USE their service
- 8 best hotel for family traveling with young adults in Panama City
- 9 A Week in Montezuma
- 10 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 11 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 12 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 13 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 14 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 15 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 16 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 17 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 18 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 19 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 20 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 21 Belize Itinerary help!
- 22 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 23 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 24 Costa Rica Travel
- 25 Planning Mexico by February