Hi, all -
After a few weeks in Guatemala we'll be heading to Roatán for a few weeks next July. We'll be staying on Camp Bay Beach the 1st week and in Sandy Bay the 2nd week. My husband is an avid flyfisherman, I'm a diver, and we both love to hike and snorkel so we have those options covered; we did lots of those and visited the iguana farm on a previous visit to Roatán. I haven't visited Punta Gorda and am fond of Garifuna cultural experiences so that's on the list.
I'm looking for recommendations for other options including unique dining and day outings. Thanks and happy trails!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://skinreviveidea.com/alucia-cream/
- 2 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 3 Mexico City and...?
- 4 Tamarindo for Seniors
- 5 Advice for 2 days in Mexico City
- 6 Solo touring in Panama City
- 7 Traveling with a baby to Mexico
- 8 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 9 Driving in CR
- 10 Getting to Laguna San Ignacio from Wisconsin
- 11 Day trip from Merida - seeking recommendations
- 12 Recommendations for a Mexico City hotel needed
- 13 Tamarindo Sept
- 14 Actual beachfront hotels in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca???
- 15 Trip help -is MA necessary if I'm going to Osa?
- 16 Quepos and Manuel Antonio
- 17 4 hour tour in San Jose, Costa Rica
- 18 Need help for trip to Costa Rica in December
- 19 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 20 Visit to Panama - all inclusive r&r combined with adventure ..
- 21 Renting Car in Mexico
- 22 Cancun All inclusive
- 23 Cancun Transfer Timing
- 24 Belize in mid September
- 25 Mexico City Airport hotel transportation question
Hi, all -