Hi, all -
After a few weeks in Guatemala we'll be heading to Roatán for a few weeks next July. We'll be staying on Camp Bay Beach the 1st week and in Sandy Bay the 2nd week. My husband is an avid flyfisherman, I'm a diver, and we both love to hike and snorkel so we have those options covered; we did lots of those and visited the iguana farm on a previous visit to Roatán. I haven't visited Punta Gorda and am fond of Garifuna cultural experiences so that's on the list.
I'm looking for recommendations for other options including unique dining and day outings. Thanks and happy trails!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Playa Paraiso Beach, Tulum
- 2 Mayan Palace Nuevo Vallarta
- 3 Mold in Cancun/Mayan Palace
- 4 Mayan Palace Rivieria Mayan Resort
- 5 Mayan Palace - Riveria Del Maya
- 6 Mayan Palace - PDC Transportation
- 7 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 8 Exploring Ek' Balam & X'canche Cenote
- 9 Costa Rica Itinerary with Kids
- 10 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 11 Suze- Just curious Suites Plaza del Rio
- 12 PV Easter Weekend 2017
- 13 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 14 Royal Hideaway construction
- 15 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 16 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 17 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 18 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 19 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 20 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 21 3rd-10th april
- 22 May in Central America
- 23 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 24 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 25 Four night is PV
Hi, all -