Hi, all -
After a few weeks in Guatemala we'll be heading to Roatán for a few weeks next July. We'll be staying on Camp Bay Beach the 1st week and in Sandy Bay the 2nd week. My husband is an avid flyfisherman, I'm a diver, and we both love to hike and snorkel so we have those options covered; we did lots of those and visited the iguana farm on a previous visit to Roatán. I haven't visited Punta Gorda and am fond of Garifuna cultural experiences so that's on the list.
I'm looking for recommendations for other options including unique dining and day outings. Thanks and happy trails!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Some questions re Mexico City and Puebla
- 2 moving to mexico
- 3 international calling cards
- 4 September CR trip, itinerary questions and hotel deals?
- 5 Zika and Baja California ( La Paz, Mexico)
- 6 Trip report: Costa Rica natural highlights
- 7 Archaeological tours
- 8 Driving USA to Guatemala
- 9 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 10 moving to mexico
- 11 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 12 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 13 Guanajuato
- 14 Cancun All inclusive
- 15 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 16 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 17 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 18 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 19 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 20 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 21 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 22 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 23 girls getaway
- 24 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 25 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
Hi, all -