Hi, all -
After a few weeks in Guatemala we'll be heading to Roatán for a few weeks next July. We'll be staying on Camp Bay Beach the 1st week and in Sandy Bay the 2nd week. My husband is an avid flyfisherman, I'm a diver, and we both love to hike and snorkel so we have those options covered; we did lots of those and visited the iguana farm on a previous visit to Roatán. I haven't visited Punta Gorda and am fond of Garifuna cultural experiences so that's on the list.
I'm looking for recommendations for other options including unique dining and day outings. Thanks and happy trails!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 day trips from Mexico City
- 2 Amazing..
- 3 help from a Panamanian
- 4 Dynamic Airways = LAX to Cancun
- 5 Destination for 3 kids under 5 - Cancun?
- 6 Hotel Recommendation for Riviera Maya please help!
- 7 Cancun Beach Snorkeling 6/2016
- 8 Playa del carmen - airbnb
- 9 Looking for Good Remote Study Location
- 10 advice for costa rica about tennagers .
- 11 Pearl Keys
- 12 Transportation from the Royal Playa Del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Pariso
- 13 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 14 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 15 Niaragua Adventures: Beware of the Small Print
- 16 Grand sunset princess (playa del carmen)
- 17 Picky traveler looking for a hidden gem
- 18 Honeymoon in mid-September?
- 19 Hotel Recommendations for Costa Rica
- 20 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 21 Food cost for Caye Caulker, Belize or the islands?
- 22 Do NOT use ALAMO
- 23 Costa Rica- July trip
- 24 5 night Itinerary - Yucatan Peninsula
- 25 7 day western carribean on Norwegian Getaway
Hi, all -