My wife and I are trying to find a nice beach vacation for April. Our 9 year old is a good swimmer but need to find a place that would accommodate the 3 year old as well. Have been looking at Roatan and curious to get some feedback from anyone if that would be a good option. We were pointed to the Mayan Princess resort. Thoughts?
Thanks for everyone's help.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 로하이양방 ▶ 홈피: pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 다리다리시스템 ▣ 홈피: pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 마틴배팅법 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 5 Help! Should I go to Central America during the rainy season?
- 6 Mexico City over Christmas
- 7 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 8 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 9 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 10 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 11 Cozumel airport transfers
- 12 Best plan - suggestions
- 13 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 14 Vacation choices
- 15 Puerto Vallarta
- 16 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 17 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 18 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 19 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 20 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 21 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 22 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 23 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 24 Tour Guide - Mexico City
- 25 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report