My wife and I are trying to find a nice beach vacation for April. Our 9 year old is a good swimmer but need to find a place that would accommodate the 3 year old as well. Have been looking at Roatan and curious to get some feedback from anyone if that would be a good option. We were pointed to the Mayan Princess resort. Thoughts?
Thanks for everyone's help.
Roatan with a 3 and 9 year old
- 1 Safety in Ixtapa
- 2 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 3 Help with 5 days touring time
- 4 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 5 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 6 Adopt an animal donation?
- 7 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 8 Costa Rica trip in March
- 9 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 10 Cabo San Lucas
- 11 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 12 Roatan advice
- 13 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 14 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 15 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 16 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 17 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 18 Safety in Nicaragua
- 19 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 20 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?
- 21 Help on Rental Car Advice
- 22 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 23 Breakfast in Mexico City
- 24 Cabo snorkeling with a Giant Whale Shark!!!!!
- 25 best puerto vallarta resort/hotel --not all-inclusive