My wife and I are trying to find a nice beach vacation for April. Our 9 year old is a good swimmer but need to find a place that would accommodate the 3 year old as well. Have been looking at Roatan and curious to get some feedback from anyone if that would be a good option. We were pointed to the Mayan Princess resort. Thoughts?
Thanks for everyone's help.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 AOL 1888:482:3831 password reset CONTACT AOL Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Belize planning help
- 3 Mexico
- 4 Belize itinerary help
- 5 Another Yucatan trip report
- 6 live from PV !
- 7 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 8 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 9 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 10 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 11 2017 SMA Trip
- 12 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 13 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 14 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 15 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 16 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 17 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 18 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 19 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 20 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport
- 21 Bocas ??
- 22 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 23 San Luis Potosi & La Huasteca
- 24 Costa Rica Connection
- 25 Where to stay in Cayo District