We are trying to plan a trip to include both Pico Bonito Lodge and also spend some time at the beach in Roatan. We talked to Infinity Bay Resort and then said that the cruise ships are there every day but Sunday and implied that it can be very unpleasant. I went to a website called CruiseTT that has the port schedules and on the days we are going to be there it says that on only one of the three days will there be ships. Does any one know if that site is accurate or is there a way that we can truly know for sure if the ships will be there. We are planning to come in on March 4 and then leave on March 8th first thing in the morning. Has anyone stayed at Infinity Bay when the ships were there? Was it really bad. I read stories of hoards of people mistreated the reef. I know that is something that I could not watch Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Roatan-Cruise Ships in March- Big Problem???
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 TORTUGUERO OR CORCOVADO AREA FOR ONE MONTH VOLUNTEER TRIP IN APRIL/MAY
- 2 Another trip to Mayan Riviera, a mystical experience this time!
- 3 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 4 Puerto Vallarta Dreaming
- 5 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 6 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 7 Cabo airport transfers
- 8 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 9 Aventura Spa or Moon Palace? And what are the best rooms in each??
- 10 Tamarindo CR = best for us?
- 11 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 12 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 13 Colorful large parrots in flocks
- 14 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 15 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 16 Exotic birds migrating locations
- 17 Riu vs Westin?
- 18 Sim card and power
- 19 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 20 Mexico region question
- 21 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 22 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 23 Costa rica help
- 24 car rental companies
- 25 Roatan safety and other suggestions?