We are trying to plan a trip to include both Pico Bonito Lodge and also spend some time at the beach in Roatan. We talked to Infinity Bay Resort and then said that the cruise ships are there every day but Sunday and implied that it can be very unpleasant. I went to a website called CruiseTT that has the port schedules and on the days we are going to be there it says that on only one of the three days will there be ships. Does any one know if that site is accurate or is there a way that we can truly know for sure if the ships will be there. We are planning to come in on March 4 and then leave on March 8th first thing in the morning. Has anyone stayed at Infinity Bay when the ships were there? Was it really bad. I read stories of hoards of people mistreated the reef. I know that is something that I could not watch Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Roatan-Cruise Ships in March- Big Problem???
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 mayan ruins family trip
- 2 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 3 travel blog Costa Rica, Aruba and more
- 4 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 5 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 6 Stay for a night in cancun before 14 days at beach house near tulum?
- 7 Airfares between Kansas City and Costa Rica
- 8 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 9 How safe is driving a car through Mexico
- 10 Playa del Carmen
- 11 Cancun - may or JUne 2015
- 12 Help us find the perfect AI Resort
- 13 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 14 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 15 Mexico
- 16 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 17 Trip ideas needed please
- 18 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 19 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 20 Monterrey, Mexico Safety
- 21 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 22 Work Exchanges in Costa Rica? Please help!
- 23 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 24 Cozumel Diving & Possible Terrible Weather: To change dates or not?
- 25 Costa Rica experts: ideas needed for 2 days pre- and post- cycling trip.