We are trying to plan a trip to include both Pico Bonito Lodge and also spend some time at the beach in Roatan. We talked to Infinity Bay Resort and then said that the cruise ships are there every day but Sunday and implied that it can be very unpleasant. I went to a website called CruiseTT that has the port schedules and on the days we are going to be there it says that on only one of the three days will there be ships. Does any one know if that site is accurate or is there a way that we can truly know for sure if the ships will be there. We are planning to come in on March 4 and then leave on March 8th first thing in the morning. Has anyone stayed at Infinity Bay when the ships were there? Was it really bad. I read stories of hoards of people mistreated the reef. I know that is something that I could not watch Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Roatan-Cruise Ships in March- Big Problem???
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 2 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 3 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 4 Cancun-discounts.com
- 5 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 6 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 7 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 8 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 9 Apartment Finders
- 10 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 11 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 12 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 13 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 14 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 15 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 16 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 17 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 18 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 19 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 20 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 21 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 22 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 23 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 24 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 25 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July