We are trying to plan a trip to include both Pico Bonito Lodge and also spend some time at the beach in Roatan. We talked to Infinity Bay Resort and then said that the cruise ships are there every day but Sunday and implied that it can be very unpleasant. I went to a website called CruiseTT that has the port schedules and on the days we are going to be there it says that on only one of the three days will there be ships. Does any one know if that site is accurate or is there a way that we can truly know for sure if the ships will be there. We are planning to come in on March 4 and then leave on March 8th first thing in the morning. Has anyone stayed at Infinity Bay when the ships were there? Was it really bad. I read stories of hoards of people mistreated the reef. I know that is something that I could not watch Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Roatan-Cruise Ships in March- Big Problem???
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 2 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 3 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 4 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 5 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 6 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 7 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 8 Help with 5 days touring time
- 9 Costa Rica trip in March
- 10 Safety in Ixtapa
- 11 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 12 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 13 Adopt an animal donation?
- 14 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 15 Cabo San Lucas
- 16 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 17 Roatan advice
- 18 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 19 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 20 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 21 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 22 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 23 Safety in Nicaragua
- 24 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 25 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?