We will be on a NCL cruise at Thanksgiving. Looking to get out of the port and we don't want to do ship excursions. We are interested in ruins, culture, snorkeling and diving. My husband only will be doing the diving. He would want to do it only once on one of those 3 islands. Our kids our 14 and 15. We are comfortable and OK with hiring a car or a taxi to do any of the above. What are you suggestions for each island so that we get the most out of our trip.
Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 2 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 3 Park Royal Cozumel or El Cantil?
- 4 Mesón Sacristía cooking school/hotel stay. Anyone done it?
- 5 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 6 Guatemala customs question
- 7 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 8 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 9 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 10 Costa Rica questions
- 11 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 12 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 13 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 14 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 15 Rainy season
- 16 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala
- 17 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 18 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 19 booking rooms for spring break
- 20 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 21 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 22 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 23 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 24 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 25 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??