We will be on a NCL cruise at Thanksgiving. Looking to get out of the port and we don't want to do ship excursions. We are interested in ruins, culture, snorkeling and diving. My husband only will be doing the diving. He would want to do it only once on one of those 3 islands. Our kids our 14 and 15. We are comfortable and OK with hiring a car or a taxi to do any of the above. What are you suggestions for each island so that we get the most out of our trip.
Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica trip in March
- 2 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 3 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 4 Cabo San Lucas
- 5 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 6 Safety in Nicaragua
- 7 Roatan advice
- 8 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 9 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 10 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 11 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 12 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 13 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 14 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 15 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?
- 16 Help on Rental Car Advice
- 17 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 18 Breakfast in Mexico City
- 19 Cabo snorkeling with a Giant Whale Shark!!!!!
- 20 best puerto vallarta resort/hotel --not all-inclusive
- 21 Honeymoon Planning for mexico in February 2014
- 22 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 23 Backpack vs Wheels
- 24 1st time to Costa Rica
- 25 Help with best all inclusive resort with swim up room or spa?