We will be on a NCL cruise at Thanksgiving. Looking to get out of the port and we don't want to do ship excursions. We are interested in ruins, culture, snorkeling and diving. My husband only will be doing the diving. He would want to do it only once on one of those 3 islands. Our kids our 14 and 15. We are comfortable and OK with hiring a car or a taxi to do any of the above. What are you suggestions for each island so that we get the most out of our trip.
Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 bosque del cabo or private house in matapalo??
- 2 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 3 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 4 Squeamish about House Bugs in Mexico
- 5 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 6 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 7 Tulum (camping)
- 8 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 9 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 10 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 11 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 12 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 13 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 14 Shuttle transport San Cristobal to Palenque
- 15 Easter (or Semana Santa) in Nicaragua
- 16 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 17 Leo Rodriguez is a great local guide/drive
- 18 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 19 6 days in Cancun and Riviera Maya end of May
- 20 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 21 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 22 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 24 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 25 Costa Rica