We will be on a NCL cruise at Thanksgiving. Looking to get out of the port and we don't want to do ship excursions. We are interested in ruins, culture, snorkeling and diving. My husband only will be doing the diving. He would want to do it only once on one of those 3 islands. Our kids our 14 and 15. We are comfortable and OK with hiring a car or a taxi to do any of the above. What are you suggestions for each island so that we get the most out of our trip.
Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 2 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 3 Learning Spanish online, anyone tried it?
- 4 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 5 Belize
- 6 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 7 Planning trip to Panama
- 8 bicycle through central america
- 9 Copa Airlines?
- 10 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 11 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 12 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 13 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 14 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 15 Panama
- 16 Car Rental in Panama
- 17 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 18 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 19 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 20 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 21 Costa Rica
- 22 Which of these locations?
- 23 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 24 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 25 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!