We will be on a NCL cruise at Thanksgiving. Looking to get out of the port and we don't want to do ship excursions. We are interested in ruins, culture, snorkeling and diving. My husband only will be doing the diving. He would want to do it only once on one of those 3 islands. Our kids our 14 and 15. We are comfortable and OK with hiring a car or a taxi to do any of the above. What are you suggestions for each island so that we get the most out of our trip.
Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 2 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 3 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 4 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 5 tours to gatun locks panama
- 6 Panama in October
- 7 Playa del Carmen
- 8 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 9 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 10 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 11 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 12 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 13 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 14 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 15 Monteverde from Liberia
- 16 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 17 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 18 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 19 mayan ruins family trip
- 20 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 21 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 22 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 23 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 24 Do I need an SUV for riviera maya vacation
- 25 Costa Rica Vacation