I apologize if this has already been asked but can't seem to find the answer on any of the forums. We are planning a trip to the Riviera Maya & I am wondering where the Ports of Call are for the cruise ships. I know there's Cozumel, Cancun & Playa but are there others? We want to stay at an all-inclusive resort & realize that there will be a lot of people at the resorts but would like to avoid the extra people coming in off the cruise ships if possible. Also, do you know of any all-inclusive resorts that have private beaches? I'm not having any luck finding any so I'm assuming no. Thanks!
Riviera Maya Ports of Call
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 2 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 3 Cancun-discounts.com
- 4 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 5 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 6 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 7 Mexico City where to stay for 4 nights
- 8 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 9 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 10 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 11 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 12 Apartment Finders
- 13 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 14 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 15 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 16 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 17 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 18 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 19 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 20 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 21 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 22 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 23 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 24 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 25 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old