Planning a vacation this coming February. Would like to stay in an all-inclusive somewhere on Riviera Maya. We have never been there before. We love long walks on the beach (lasting an hour or more). Some resorts I have looked at really seem great but are situated in a bay-like setting with a beach that spans about 1-1/2 miles at the most. That would make for a rather short walk for us. I would appreciate opinions on the best areas where we could match a great resort with ''unlimited walks'' on the beach. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 May in Central America
- 2 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 3 3rd-10th april
- 4 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 5 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 6 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 7 Four night is PV
- 8 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 9 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 10 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 11 San Miguel
- 12 Oaxaca in march
- 13 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 14 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 15 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 16 Snorkeling trips
- 17 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 18 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 19 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 20 best new site in costa rica
- 21 Tikal, Guatemala
- 22 Progreso, Yucatàn
- 23 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 24 Costa Rica Itinerary Help Needed
- 25 Will anyone be in Oaxaca in February?