Planning a vacation this coming February. Would like to stay in an all-inclusive somewhere on Riviera Maya. We have never been there before. We love long walks on the beach (lasting an hour or more). Some resorts I have looked at really seem great but are situated in a bay-like setting with a beach that spans about 1-1/2 miles at the most. That would make for a rather short walk for us. I would appreciate opinions on the best areas where we could match a great resort with ''unlimited walks'' on the beach. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 2 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 3 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 4 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 5 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 6 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 7 Riviera Maya driving safety
- 8 Moon Palace in Cancun
- 9 Belize With Baby & Toddler
- 10 Terrible location for Ocean Maya Royale
- 11 Bosque Del Cabo/Corcovado
- 12 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 13 Non tourist beach in December
- 14 unsafe?
- 15 Driving in Mexico
- 16 Sending things back home.
- 17 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 18 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?
- 19 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 20 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 21 Costa Rica 3 weeks with 2 kids
- 22 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 23 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 24 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2016
- 25 White hair in Valladolid....