Planning a vacation this coming February. Would like to stay in an all-inclusive somewhere on Riviera Maya. We have never been there before. We love long walks on the beach (lasting an hour or more). Some resorts I have looked at really seem great but are situated in a bay-like setting with a beach that spans about 1-1/2 miles at the most. That would make for a rather short walk for us. I would appreciate opinions on the best areas where we could match a great resort with ''unlimited walks'' on the beach. Thanks!
Riviera Maya: longest beach?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Beachfront in Tulum
- 2 Belize, first time
- 3 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 4 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 5 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 6 Costa Rica with young kids
- 7 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 8 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 9 Security in Oaxaca
- 10 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 11 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 12 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 13 Guatemala for adventure, activity and relaxing?
- 14 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 15 Things to do in Papagayo in the rainy season?
- 16 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 17 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 18 Exploring “Greece” in Costa Rica
- 19 cancun
- 20 Best 10 places in Cancun
- 21 Turtle rescue in Sayulita?
- 22 A budget beach area in Panama for 30day suggestions.
- 23 best places in Baja
- 24 car rental companies
- 25 Best Starwood Resort for Families (Cancun Langunamar??)