Planning a vacation this coming February. Would like to stay in an all-inclusive somewhere on Riviera Maya. We have never been there before. We love long walks on the beach (lasting an hour or more). Some resorts I have looked at really seem great but are situated in a bay-like setting with a beach that spans about 1-1/2 miles at the most. That would make for a rather short walk for us. I would appreciate opinions on the best areas where we could match a great resort with ''unlimited walks'' on the beach. Thanks!
Riviera Maya: longest beach?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 2 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 3 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 4 Mexico City where to stay for 4 nights
- 5 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 6 Cancun-discounts.com
- 7 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 8 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 9 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 10 Apartment Finders
- 11 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 12 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 13 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 14 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 15 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 16 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 17 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 18 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 19 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 20 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 21 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 22 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 23 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 24 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 25 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old