Planning a vacation this coming February. Would like to stay in an all-inclusive somewhere on Riviera Maya. We have never been there before. We love long walks on the beach (lasting an hour or more). Some resorts I have looked at really seem great but are situated in a bay-like setting with a beach that spans about 1-1/2 miles at the most. That would make for a rather short walk for us. I would appreciate opinions on the best areas where we could match a great resort with ''unlimited walks'' on the beach. Thanks!
Riviera Maya: longest beach?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Shuttle transport San Cristobal to Palenque
- 2 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 3 Squeamish about House Bugs in Mexico
- 4 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 5 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 6 Leo Rodriguez is a great local guide/drive
- 7 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 8 6 days in Cancun and Riviera Maya end of May
- 9 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 10 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 11 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 12 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 13 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 14 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 15 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 16 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 17 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 18 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 19 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 20 Costa Rica
- 21 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 22 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 23 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 24 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 25 Tocumen Airport layover