Planning a vacation this coming February. Would like to stay in an all-inclusive somewhere on Riviera Maya. We have never been there before. We love long walks on the beach (lasting an hour or more). Some resorts I have looked at really seem great but are situated in a bay-like setting with a beach that spans about 1-1/2 miles at the most. That would make for a rather short walk for us. I would appreciate opinions on the best areas where we could match a great resort with ''unlimited walks'' on the beach. Thanks!
Riviera Maya: longest beach?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 2 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 3 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 4 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 5 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 6 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 7 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 8 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 9 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 10 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 11 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 12 Belize Itinerary help!
- 13 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 14 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 15 Costa Rica Travel
- 16 Planning Mexico by February
- 17 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 18 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 19 A Week in Montezuma
- 20 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 21 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 22 Book set in Panama
- 23 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 24 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 25 Rental car at Liberia Airport