Planning a vacation this coming February. Would like to stay in an all-inclusive somewhere on Riviera Maya. We have never been there before. We love long walks on the beach (lasting an hour or more). Some resorts I have looked at really seem great but are situated in a bay-like setting with a beach that spans about 1-1/2 miles at the most. That would make for a rather short walk for us. I would appreciate opinions on the best areas where we could match a great resort with ''unlimited walks'' on the beach. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 2 Rental Car in Mexico
- 3 Five nights Ambergris Caye - Itinerary help
- 4 Packing for Ambergris Caye
- 5 Costa Rica--first time
- 6 Cabo San Lucas timeshare presentations
- 7 caravan tour of costa rica
- 8 Blue Hole
- 9 Car rental in Cancun
- 10 Proposal
- 11 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 12 driving from laredo to the pacific side
- 13 Itinerary help for 7 days out of Cancun to beaches and Ruins!
- 14 Villa, hotel recommendations for 3 families, 6 kids in Costa Rica
- 15 Gran Hotel de Querataro
- 16 Seaweed
- 17 Honeymoon itinerary help!
- 18 Some suggestions for Mayan Riveria
- 19 Savegre Hotel
- 20 The russians are coming to Nicaragua
- 21 Guanacaste & Puntarenas
- 22 Tours starting and ending in Liberia, Costa Rica?
- 23 Canopy Zip-RAIL rollercoaster
- 24 Saving Unspoiled Guanaja
- 25 Arenal Observatory Lodge?