Planning a vacation this coming February. Would like to stay in an all-inclusive somewhere on Riviera Maya. We have never been there before. We love long walks on the beach (lasting an hour or more). Some resorts I have looked at really seem great but are situated in a bay-like setting with a beach that spans about 1-1/2 miles at the most. That would make for a rather short walk for us. I would appreciate opinions on the best areas where we could match a great resort with ''unlimited walks'' on the beach. Thanks!
Riviera Maya: longest beach?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 2 3 wks for Mayan ruins, colonial cities, markets, culture and nature
- 3 best places in Baja
- 4 Riviera Maya Suites in Playa del Carmen or....?
- 5 Jaco and playa caleta boutique hotel
- 6 Costa Rica: easy, non-hiking activities Monte Verde, Corcovado
- 7 SIM Card -- Mexico to the USA
- 8 Please advise re itinerary order - Guanajuato, Queretaro, San Miguel
- 9 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 10 Traveling from Roatan to Copan, Honduras
- 11 2 week Costa Rica trip
- 12 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 13 Costa Rica Itinerary-one week. Guanacaste? Arenal?
- 14 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 15 costa rica logistics
- 16 copa de árbol or bosque del cabo (or both!)
- 17 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 18 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 19 costa rica logistics again
- 20 Mexico Trip
- 21 Itinerary help Montericco or Rio Dulce
- 22 Panama Activities in October?
- 23 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 24 Queretaro or Zacatecas??
- 25 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!