Planning a vacation this coming February. Would like to stay in an all-inclusive somewhere on Riviera Maya. We have never been there before. We love long walks on the beach (lasting an hour or more). Some resorts I have looked at really seem great but are situated in a bay-like setting with a beach that spans about 1-1/2 miles at the most. That would make for a rather short walk for us. I would appreciate opinions on the best areas where we could match a great resort with ''unlimited walks'' on the beach. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Best beach close to DF
- 2 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 3 Costa Rica- 1 week September
- 4 Osa Peninsula
- 5 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 6 [Nicaragua] Non-surfing beaches near San Juan Del Sur
- 7 car needed for trip to Yucatan?
- 8 2 weeks in Mexico
- 9 Merida-where to stay
- 10 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 11 Hopefulist in Guatemala, Spring 2015
- 12 Cancun AI - best beach? please help
- 13 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 14 Sun, Sand and the Yucatan
- 15 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 16 ADO Bus Ticket Question
- 17 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 18 Panama-like canal in the near future for Nicaragua?
- 19 Advice desired for a family trip to costa rica
- 20 help with getting from to Oaxaca to Merida via bus- w/ stops, of course!
- 21 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 22 SFO to Mexico_5 days total
- 23 CasaMagana Marriott Puerto Vallart
- 24 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 25 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary