Planning a vacation this coming February. Would like to stay in an all-inclusive somewhere on Riviera Maya. We have never been there before. We love long walks on the beach (lasting an hour or more). Some resorts I have looked at really seem great but are situated in a bay-like setting with a beach that spans about 1-1/2 miles at the most. That would make for a rather short walk for us. I would appreciate opinions on the best areas where we could match a great resort with ''unlimited walks'' on the beach. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mexico in 8 days
- 2 PV: up the hill or closer to the beach?
- 3 Is it REALLY worth Including San Cristobal in my Yucatan Itinerary
- 4 Overdue trip teport (Chiapas and Yucatan, February 2012)
- 5 Is it safe to travel to Cabo San Lucas
- 6 reliable car rental company??
- 7 17 & 18 year olds Spring Break?
- 8 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 9 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 10 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 11 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 12 Sayulita in September
- 13 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 14 Looking for tips (hotels/border crossing/pets) driving Denver to Costa Rica
- 15 Renting Car in Mexico
- 16 Car Rental in Cancun
- 17 Costa Rica
- 18 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 19 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 20 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 21 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 22 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 23 Planning a trip to Panama
- 24 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 25 Driving from Mexico to Belize