Planning a vacation this coming February. Would like to stay in an all-inclusive somewhere on Riviera Maya. We have never been there before. We love long walks on the beach (lasting an hour or more). Some resorts I have looked at really seem great but are situated in a bay-like setting with a beach that spans about 1-1/2 miles at the most. That would make for a rather short walk for us. I would appreciate opinions on the best areas where we could match a great resort with ''unlimited walks'' on the beach. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun
- 2 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 3 Food and health in Cancún.
- 4 Any advice on a place to stay in Los Cabos for a family of 4
- 5 Need help optimizing 3 month backpacking trip in Central America
- 6 Costa Rica 5 Days in Fall
- 7 Costa Rica--first time
- 8 Personal Tour Guide Needed - Museum of Anthropolgy
- 9 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 10 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 11 Travelogue: Mexico City (w/2 small kids)
- 12 Dangers of crossing Darien Gap
- 13 Azul Sensatori
- 14 DF + Where Else? 10-11 days
- 15 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 16 Honeymoon itinerary help!
- 17 La Paloma reviews?
- 18 Westjet flights to Merida
- 19 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 20 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 21 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 22 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 23 Adult only all inclusive
- 24 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 25 Trip to Punta de Mita in January and need help with planning