Planning a vacation this coming February. Would like to stay in an all-inclusive somewhere on Riviera Maya. We have never been there before. We love long walks on the beach (lasting an hour or more). Some resorts I have looked at really seem great but are situated in a bay-like setting with a beach that spans about 1-1/2 miles at the most. That would make for a rather short walk for us. I would appreciate opinions on the best areas where we could match a great resort with ''unlimited walks'' on the beach. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 What to wear in Costa Rica
- 2 Playacar, Playa Carmen or Cancun
- 3 Connection in Mexico City from Buenos Aires to Los Angeles. Enough time?
- 4 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 5 Safety for a Solo Female in Acapulco
- 6 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 7 Favorite Surf Towns in Central America
- 8 Copa Airlines?
- 9 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 10 Pacific or Carribean side of Costa Rica??
- 11 Mexico City - an underrated destination
- 12 Going to Ixtapa & Zihue mid July
- 13 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 14 2 weeks in Mexico in September - any advice?
- 15 Tulum (camping)
- 16 Seaweed in Cancun. Royalton Riviera July 2015
- 17 Suggestions for tour for last day
- 18 Riviera Maya
- 19 Excursions
- 20 Amazing vacation in Panama
- 21 Costa Rica & Nicaragua in 16days ?
- 22 How early to book Mexico vacation from SF?
- 23 Peurto Escondido or PV (please help!)
- 24 Costa Rica 8 days in Feb
- 25 Eric Brahms