Planning a vacation this coming February. Would like to stay in an all-inclusive somewhere on Riviera Maya. We have never been there before. We love long walks on the beach (lasting an hour or more). Some resorts I have looked at really seem great but are situated in a bay-like setting with a beach that spans about 1-1/2 miles at the most. That would make for a rather short walk for us. I would appreciate opinions on the best areas where we could match a great resort with ''unlimited walks'' on the beach. Thanks!
Riviera Maya: longest beach?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 2 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 3 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 4 Panama - where in Boca del Tores
- 5 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 6 Mexico Trip
- 7 Osa Hotel Questions
- 8 Punta Mita St. Regis
- 9 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 10 Cabo San Lucas
- 11 Bus options between San Jose and Bocas del Torro
- 12 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 13 Ccost of a transfer from Panama PTY airport to Riu Playa Blanca Hotel?
- 14 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 15 Trip ideas needed please
- 16 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 17 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 18 tours to gatun locks panama
- 19 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 20 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 21 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014
- 22 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 23 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 24 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 25 Mex City Restaurant