Planning a vacation this coming February. Would like to stay in an all-inclusive somewhere on Riviera Maya. We have never been there before. We love long walks on the beach (lasting an hour or more). Some resorts I have looked at really seem great but are situated in a bay-like setting with a beach that spans about 1-1/2 miles at the most. That would make for a rather short walk for us. I would appreciate opinions on the best areas where we could match a great resort with ''unlimited walks'' on the beach. Thanks!
Riviera Maya: longest beach?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 2 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 3 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 4 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 5 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 6 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 7 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 8 Mexico region question
- 9 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 10 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 11 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 12 Costa rica help
- 13 car rental companies
- 14 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 15 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 16 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 17 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 18 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 19 cozumel tennis
- 20 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 21 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 22 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 23 Baja California
- 24 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 25 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico