Planning a vacation this coming February. Would like to stay in an all-inclusive somewhere on Riviera Maya. We have never been there before. We love long walks on the beach (lasting an hour or more). Some resorts I have looked at really seem great but are situated in a bay-like setting with a beach that spans about 1-1/2 miles at the most. That would make for a rather short walk for us. I would appreciate opinions on the best areas where we could match a great resort with ''unlimited walks'' on the beach. Thanks!
Riviera Maya: longest beach?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Non All-inclusive - Where to stay
- 2 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 3 Guatemala City La Aurora International Airport
- 4 Belize -- Lamanai and X'Tan Ha
- 5 Costa Rica & Panama
- 6 Costa Rica accomodation suggestions for Christmas week
- 7 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 8 Which Dive shop is best for snorkeling boat tour in akumal
- 9 Embera Village
- 10 an evening in San Jose...?
- 11 Belize Honeymoon-What not to miss!
- 12 10 days backpacking in Costa Rica
- 13 Food at Leon airport?
- 14 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 15 condos within walking distance of marina/downtown cabo???
- 16 Bosque del Cabo question-is Phillip good with kids?
- 17 Arco Iris or Fonda vela - Monteverde accommodation
- 18 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Tela and La Ceiba
- 20 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 21 March/April weather
- 22 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 23 Help! Belize or Costa Rica
- 24 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 25 One Week in Southern Belize