Planning a vacation this coming February. Would like to stay in an all-inclusive somewhere on Riviera Maya. We have never been there before. We love long walks on the beach (lasting an hour or more). Some resorts I have looked at really seem great but are situated in a bay-like setting with a beach that spans about 1-1/2 miles at the most. That would make for a rather short walk for us. I would appreciate opinions on the best areas where we could match a great resort with ''unlimited walks'' on the beach. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 2 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 3 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 4 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 5 girls getaway
- 6 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 7 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 8 Guanajuato
- 9 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 10 First time CR intinerary help
- 11 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 12 Second trip to CR - advice on Pacific coast
- 13 Yucatan/Quintana Roo Itinerary
- 14 Cancun All inclusive
- 15 Costa Rica 4 areas help
- 16 Cancun and cuba
- 17 Antigua & Guate; Primera Vez en Centroamérica
- 18 Riviera Maya weather next week
- 19 Travelling the coast of Mexico
- 20 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 21 Hotels in Playa del Carmen?
- 22 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 23 Archaeological tours
- 24 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 25 ISO nice Merida colonial hotel for anniv.