Planning a vacation this coming February. Would like to stay in an all-inclusive somewhere on Riviera Maya. We have never been there before. We love long walks on the beach (lasting an hour or more). Some resorts I have looked at really seem great but are situated in a bay-like setting with a beach that spans about 1-1/2 miles at the most. That would make for a rather short walk for us. I would appreciate opinions on the best areas where we could match a great resort with ''unlimited walks'' on the beach. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Tikal
- 2 Transportation to hotel from airport
- 3 Bosque Del Cabo one week or split with Iguana Lodge
- 4 Belize - need help with planning our 10 days
- 5 Best resort for our situation?
- 6 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 7 Manuel Antonio - Private Villa or Tulemar?
- 8 Sarah's Cozy Casita's/Playa Coronado
- 9 Belize-how many days for beach and jungle
- 10 Best bus service from Queretero to San Miguel d"Alende
- 11 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 12 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 13 Sunday bus schedule hours
- 14 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 15 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 16 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 17 Iberostar Club Membership Sales Pitch
- 18 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge
- 19 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 20 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
- 21 Entertaining young children in Tulum/Akumal
- 22 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 23 A WHALE Of A TALE
- 24 Panama made us Panamaniacs, Trip Report Dec/Jan 2015-16
- 25 Fonda Vela