Planning a vacation this coming February. Would like to stay in an all-inclusive somewhere on Riviera Maya. We have never been there before. We love long walks on the beach (lasting an hour or more). Some resorts I have looked at really seem great but are situated in a bay-like setting with a beach that spans about 1-1/2 miles at the most. That would make for a rather short walk for us. I would appreciate opinions on the best areas where we could match a great resort with ''unlimited walks'' on the beach. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Yucatan Trip--which plan sounds better?
- 2 Good eats near Lagunamar?
- 3 Hotel in Los Cabos? JW Marriott, Marquis, Hilton or Westin?
- 4 Sad Sad Day for my favorite beach city
- 5 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 6 San Jose to Puerto Viejo Costa Rica and Hostel in San Jose
- 7 New to Travel is Costa Rica in Rainy Season
- 8 best AI Adult in Cancun and the Riviera
- 9 Guanajuato to Mexico City and Butterfly Sanctuary
- 10 Returning home
- 11 White hair in Valladolid....
- 12 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 13 Please help with my Yucatan itinerary
- 14 Uber in Panama
- 15 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 16 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 17 Shuttle Bus Service in Costa Rica
- 18 Mexico (Yucatan Peninsula) Non AL suggestions
- 19 4 days in Belize
- 20 Belize trip report-April 3-10th
- 21 Belize in Aug 25-Sep3
- 22 Luxury hotel off the beaten path?
- 23 An Afternoon In Guadalajara
- 24 Sayulita in September
- 25 Tulum Ruins