Planning stage of winter trip to Riviera Maya , my daughter and son in law will be joining us. Hoping to find a nice condo with very easy access to beach with beach set up available and close proximity to a lively town. Stayed at ShangriLa Caribe and loved it a few years ago but we need a condo and wifi this time so any advice most appreciated. Do not want an all inclusive.
Riviera Maya Best area for 2 bedroom condo on beach?
- 1 single 30- something girls trip to Costa Rica
- 2 Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
- 3 Belize
- 4 First trip to Belize.. help!
- 5 FIRST TIME TO COSTA RICA -- experts please ((HELP))
- 6 Costa Rica Driver
- 7 please help!
- 8 Pedregal Area, Cabo San Lucas -- Help & Input!
- 9 Costa Rica
- 10 Just returned from Playa Del Carmen - have some new recs
- 11 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 12 Oaxaca or San Miguel de Allende
- 13 Need help Planning Costa Rica Trip
- 14 Excellence Resort advice
- 15 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 16 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 17 Where's best to stay for scuba?
- 18 Bus from Guadalajara to Puerta Vallarta
- 19 Costa rica questions?
- 20 Baja California
- 21 SJO-Jaco beach transportation
- 22 Motorcycles
- 23 Studying Abroad in Costa Rica
- 24 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 25 Upcoming Costa Rica Honeymoon Trip!