A group of 7-8 couples want to take a trip to the Riviera Maya in January 2014. Looking for a resort with several room upgrade options. Some want basic, some want to upgrade. Good food is a must for some, We take this trip every two years. In 2012 we stayed at the Catalonia Riviera Maya. Accomodations ok, food not so great. If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it.
Riviera Maya All Inclusive Resorts
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 2 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 3 Belize in June?
- 4 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 5 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 6 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 7 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 8 Mexico City
- 9 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 10 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 11 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 12 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 13 Questions re. Bosque del Cabo Cabinas
- 14 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 15 Monteverde Accomodations
- 16 Oaxaca in November
- 17 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 18 DD and I recently returned from five wonderful fun filled days in PV
- 19 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 20 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 21 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 22 Looking for Bias Bajas Restaurant/Costa Rica
- 23 Dominical Costa Rica
- 24 some suggestions on Nica itinerary? and some guidance on bus schedules?
- 25 Anyone use Economy Car Rental in Costa Rica?