A group of 7-8 couples want to take a trip to the Riviera Maya in January 2014. Looking for a resort with several room upgrade options. Some want basic, some want to upgrade. Good food is a must for some, We take this trip every two years. In 2012 we stayed at the Catalonia Riviera Maya. Accomodations ok, food not so great. If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it.
Riviera Maya All Inclusive Resorts
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 2 Need a suggestion for Thankgiving dinner in P de C
- 3 Adopt an animal donation?
- 4 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 5 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 6 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 7 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 8 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 9 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 10 Backpack vs Wheels
- 11 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 12 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 13 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 14 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 15 Help with 5 days touring time
- 16 Costa Rica trip in March
- 17 Safety in Ixtapa
- 18 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 19 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 20 Cabo San Lucas
- 21 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 22 Roatan advice
- 23 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 24 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 25 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?