A group of 7-8 couples want to take a trip to the Riviera Maya in January 2014. Looking for a resort with several room upgrade options. Some want basic, some want to upgrade. Good food is a must for some, We take this trip every two years. In 2012 we stayed at the Catalonia Riviera Maya. Accomodations ok, food not so great. If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it.
Riviera Maya All Inclusive Resorts
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Central America travel over New Year's
- 2 Costa Rica after 15 years update me on driving
- 3 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 4 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 5 Maya Riviera to Belize or Costa Rica or Panama?
- 6 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 7 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 8 Costa Rica help
- 9 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 10 Mexico City
- 11 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 12 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 13 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 14 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 15 Belize in June?
- 16 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 17 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 18 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 19 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 20 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 21 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 22 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 23 Questions re. Bosque del Cabo Cabinas
- 24 Monteverde Accomodations
- 25 Oaxaca in November