A group of 7-8 couples want to take a trip to the Riviera Maya in January 2014. Looking for a resort with several room upgrade options. Some want basic, some want to upgrade. Good food is a must for some, We take this trip every two years. In 2012 we stayed at the Catalonia Riviera Maya. Accomodations ok, food not so great. If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it.
Riviera Maya All Inclusive Resorts
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Osa Hotel Questions
- 2 Cabo San Lucas
- 3 Bus options between San Jose and Bocas del Torro
- 4 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 5 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 6 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 7 Ccost of a transfer from Panama PTY airport to Riu Playa Blanca Hotel?
- 8 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 9 Trip ideas needed please
- 10 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 11 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 12 tours to gatun locks panama
- 13 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 14 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 15 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014
- 16 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 17 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 18 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 19 Mex City Restaurant
- 20 Guidebook for Oaxaca
- 21 costa rica in two weeks
- 22 Airport policy for departures in Costa Rica
- 23 Cancun Hotel
- 24 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 25 When to go to the Yucatán or to Puerta Vallarta