Hi, I have posted here before for honeymoon advice but we have changed our time of year travel and focused more into one location. We are pretty set on riviera maya and plan on staying for 2 weeks at an AI. We were trying to decide between secrets, either silversands or maroma beach, iberostar grand, or valentin imerial maya. Our budget is about $6k including airfare from pittsburgh. Our travel agent has found us a trip to the secrets silversands for a little over $5k but we don't know if we got such a great deal because it is sub-par to the rest of the resorts there. We don't need an oceanfront suite, just an nice room/suite and lots of relaxation!!! A few things that are necessary are great food, plenty of drinks , and a swim up bar. Please help us out with any information to help us decide, If it helps at all, we are going at the beginning of may. Thanks for all the help.
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 2 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 3 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 4 Car rental in Cancun
- 5 Adopt an animal donation?
- 6 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 7 San Miguel De Allende
- 8 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 9 Need a suggestion for Thankgiving dinner in P de C
- 10 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 11 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 12 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 13 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 14 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 15 Backpack vs Wheels
- 16 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 17 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 18 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 19 Help with 5 days touring time
- 20 Costa Rica trip in March
- 21 Safety in Ixtapa
- 22 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 23 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 24 Cabo San Lucas
- 25 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints