Hi, I have posted here before for honeymoon advice but we have changed our time of year travel and focused more into one location. We are pretty set on riviera maya and plan on staying for 2 weeks at an AI. We were trying to decide between secrets, either silversands or maroma beach, iberostar grand, or valentin imerial maya. Our budget is about $6k including airfare from pittsburgh. Our travel agent has found us a trip to the secrets silversands for a little over $5k but we don't know if we got such a great deal because it is sub-par to the rest of the resorts there. We don't need an oceanfront suite, just an nice room/suite and lots of relaxation!!! A few things that are necessary are great food, plenty of drinks , and a swim up bar. Please help us out with any information to help us decide, If it helps at all, we are going at the beginning of may. Thanks for all the help.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 2 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 3 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 4 think twice before using expedia
- 5 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 6 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 7 best places in Baja
- 8 Beachfront in Tulum
- 9 Belize, first time
- 10 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 11 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 12 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 13 Costa Rica with young kids
- 14 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 15 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 16 Security in Oaxaca
- 17 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 18 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 19 Guatemala for adventure, activity and relaxing?
- 20 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 21 Things to do in Papagayo in the rainy season?
- 22 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 23 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 24 Exploring “Greece” in Costa Rica
- 25 cancun