Hi, I have posted here before for honeymoon advice but we have changed our time of year travel and focused more into one location. We are pretty set on riviera maya and plan on staying for 2 weeks at an AI. We were trying to decide between secrets, either silversands or maroma beach, iberostar grand, or valentin imerial maya. Our budget is about $6k including airfare from pittsburgh. Our travel agent has found us a trip to the secrets silversands for a little over $5k but we don't know if we got such a great deal because it is sub-par to the rest of the resorts there. We don't need an oceanfront suite, just an nice room/suite and lots of relaxation!!! A few things that are necessary are great food, plenty of drinks , and a swim up bar. Please help us out with any information to help us decide, If it helps at all, we are going at the beginning of may. Thanks for all the help.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 2 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 3 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 4 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 5 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 6 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 7 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 8 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 9 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 10 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 11 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 12 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 13 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 14 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 15 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 16 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 17 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 18 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 19 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July
- 20 Looking for Belize itinerary planning suggestions
- 21 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 22 Hopefulist in Belize, 2014
- 23 International connectons through San Pedro Sula or Panama City
- 24 Looking for a resort similar to excellence playa Mujeres
- 25 Mi tocaya y yo en Panama