Hi, I have posted here before for honeymoon advice but we have changed our time of year travel and focused more into one location. We are pretty set on riviera maya and plan on staying for 2 weeks at an AI. We were trying to decide between secrets, either silversands or maroma beach, iberostar grand, or valentin imerial maya. Our budget is about $6k including airfare from pittsburgh. Our travel agent has found us a trip to the secrets silversands for a little over $5k but we don't know if we got such a great deal because it is sub-par to the rest of the resorts there. We don't need an oceanfront suite, just an nice room/suite and lots of relaxation!!! A few things that are necessary are great food, plenty of drinks , and a swim up bar. Please help us out with any information to help us decide, If it helps at all, we are going at the beginning of may. Thanks for all the help.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Renting a car in Cancun
- 2 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 3 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 4 First trip to Ajijic-Advice Needed
- 5 Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- 6 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 7 Unreliable www.cancuntransfers.com - DO NOT USE their service
- 8 best hotel for family traveling with young adults in Panama City
- 9 A Week in Montezuma
- 10 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 11 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 12 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 13 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 14 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 15 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 16 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 17 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 18 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 19 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 20 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 21 Belize Itinerary help!
- 22 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 23 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 24 Costa Rica Travel
- 25 Planning Mexico by February