My fiancé and I are going to Costa Rica for our honeymoon in September. Our travel agent recommended the Riu Palace Costa Rica over the the Westin Playa Conchal. We will be staying for 5 days in whichever location we decide on. Has anyone stayed at either of these or can recommend which is the better choice? We want to be able to relax but also want to do tours. Thanks!
Riu vs Westin?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Maya Riviera to Belize or Costa Rica or Panama?
- 2 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 3 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 4 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 5 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 6 Costa Rica help
- 7 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 8 Mexico City
- 9 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 10 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 11 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 12 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 13 Belize in June?
- 14 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 15 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 16 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 17 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 18 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 19 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 20 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 21 Questions re. Bosque del Cabo Cabinas
- 22 Monteverde Accomodations
- 23 Oaxaca in November
- 24 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 25 DD and I recently returned from five wonderful fun filled days in PV