So... I'm looking for a budget AI vacation with decent amenities. Although this hotel doesn't sit directly on the beach, it shares the RIU Yucatan beach and gets great reviews on tripadvisor as far as food, pools, cleanliness, etc. The RIU Yucatan actually gets less than great reviews on the same things, which was a little surprising to me. Anyway, I don't think I mind not being directly on the beach, so I was wondering if anyone has stayed at this resort. Experiences? Thoughts? We were also looking at the Sandos Playacar down from the RIU Yucatan, but the food and pools sound better at the Tequila.
RIU Tequila? Sandos Playacar? Experiences?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 2 Belize Itinerary help!
- 3 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 4 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 5 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 6 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 7 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 8 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 9 Costa Rica Travel
- 10 Planning Mexico by February
- 11 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 12 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 13 A Week in Montezuma
- 14 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 15 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 16 Book set in Panama
- 17 Leo - email@example.com - AMAZING private driver and guide!
- 18 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 19 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 20 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 21 Rental car at Liberia Airport
- 22 Private Driver needed SJO to Limon
- 23 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 24 Yucatan Peninsula Recommendations Please (Honeymoon)
- 25 Family All-Inclusive Beach Vacation Suggestions