So... I'm looking for a budget AI vacation with decent amenities. Although this hotel doesn't sit directly on the beach, it shares the RIU Yucatan beach and gets great reviews on tripadvisor as far as food, pools, cleanliness, etc. The RIU Yucatan actually gets less than great reviews on the same things, which was a little surprising to me. Anyway, I don't think I mind not being directly on the beach, so I was wondering if anyone has stayed at this resort. Experiences? Thoughts? We were also looking at the Sandos Playacar down from the RIU Yucatan, but the food and pools sound better at the Tequila.
RIU Tequila? Sandos Playacar? Experiences?
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 2 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 3 Backpack vs Wheels
- 4 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 5 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 6 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 7 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 8 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 9 Help with 5 days touring time
- 10 Costa Rica trip in March
- 11 Safety in Ixtapa
- 12 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 13 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 14 Adopt an animal donation?
- 15 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 16 Cabo San Lucas
- 17 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 18 Roatan advice
- 19 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 20 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 21 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 22 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 23 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 24 Safety in Nicaragua
- 25 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights