So... I'm looking for a budget AI vacation with decent amenities. Although this hotel doesn't sit directly on the beach, it shares the RIU Yucatan beach and gets great reviews on tripadvisor as far as food, pools, cleanliness, etc. The RIU Yucatan actually gets less than great reviews on the same things, which was a little surprising to me. Anyway, I don't think I mind not being directly on the beach, so I was wondering if anyone has stayed at this resort. Experiences? Thoughts? We were also looking at the Sandos Playacar down from the RIU Yucatan, but the food and pools sound better at the Tequila.
RIU Tequila? Sandos Playacar? Experiences?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 2 Costa rica help
- 3 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 4 car rental companies
- 5 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 6 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 7 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 8 cozumel tennis
- 9 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 10 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 11 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 12 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 13 Baja California
- 14 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 15 Mexico region question
- 16 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 17 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 18 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 19 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 20 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 21 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 22 Semana Santa itinerary
- 23 San Jose del cabo
- 24 Camera Suggestion for Use in Costa Rica Rainforest
- 25 Help planning romantic getaway for my wife to CR or Mexico