Planning a trip to Rio in March, and planning to also go down to Florianopolis (by bus). Just learned it's about a 20-hour drive time. Any suggestions of other good spots along the way worth seeing for a day to break up the trip. Also planning to continue on down to Buenos Aires with a stop in Montevideo (or would Punta del Este be better?). Any other sites worth seeing on that leg of the trip?
Rio to Floripa
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 San Miguel De Allende
- 2 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 3 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 4 Need a suggestion for Thankgiving dinner in P de C
- 5 Adopt an animal donation?
- 6 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 7 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 8 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 9 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 10 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 11 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 12 Backpack vs Wheels
- 13 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 14 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 15 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 16 Help with 5 days touring time
- 17 Costa Rica trip in March
- 18 Safety in Ixtapa
- 19 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 20 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 21 Cabo San Lucas
- 22 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 23 Roatan advice
- 24 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 25 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?