I've heard that bungee jumping is sometimes available off the Rio Dulce bridge. Does anyone have any further info about this?
Rio Dulce: bungee jumping?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 2 Tamarindo CR = best for us?
- 3 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 4 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 5 Colorful large parrots in flocks
- 6 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 7 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 8 Exotic birds migrating locations
- 9 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 10 Riu vs Westin?
- 11 Sim card and power
- 12 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 13 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 14 Mexico region question
- 15 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 16 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 17 Costa rica help
- 18 car rental companies
- 19 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 20 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 21 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 22 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 23 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 24 cozumel tennis
- 25 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR