I've heard that bungee jumping is sometimes available off the Rio Dulce bridge. Does anyone have any further info about this?
Rio Dulce: bungee jumping?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Older Gay Couple going to Cancun
- 2 OAXACA/DF TRIP Day of the Dead?
- 3 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 4 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 5 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 6 help with accomodations for family of 4 in Playa del Carmen
- 7 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 8 Need help in learning Spanish
- 9 Has anyone been in Mexico for Day of the Dead?
- 10 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 11 Best hotels in Playa de Carmen?
- 12 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July
- 13 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 14 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 15 Shout out to OceanBreeze1 (OB1)
- 16 which all inclusive
- 17 SIM Card -- Mexico to the USA
- 18 Apt rental in SMdA & Oaxaco
- 19 Nosara from Monteverde and from Nosara to SJ airport
- 20 Diving with Great White Sharks in Guadalupe (5th-10th Sept 2014 )
- 21 Suggested Costa Rica plan...need advice!
- 22 Recommendations for Samara
- 23 Faux trip report about one of my two trips to Mexico.
- 24 45 day Central America itinerary
- 25 Merida a must see or Tulum/VAlladolid instead?