We would like to book a flight at 11:45 am to return to the US from SJO (it is considerably less $$ than the afternoon flight). We will be traveling from the Manuel Antonio area and had planned to have a driver for the trip when we were going to travel on the afternoon flight. Now we are wondering if we can still use a driver and what time we would have to leave? Another option is to take an 8:18 am Sansa Air flight that arrives at 8:45 am. We prefer not to travel to San Jose the night before because it is the last night of family trip and we would have to miss the final dinner and birthday celebration! First trip to Costa Rica so we do not have any experience with the airports there - any advice appreciated.
Returning to SJO from Quepos - can we make an am flight?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 2 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 3 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 4 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 5 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 6 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 7 Mexico region question
- 8 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 9 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 10 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 11 Costa rica help
- 12 car rental companies
- 13 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 14 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 15 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 16 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 17 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 18 cozumel tennis
- 19 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 20 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 21 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 22 Baja California
- 23 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 24 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 25 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ