We would like to book a flight at 11:45 am to return to the US from SJO (it is considerably less $$ than the afternoon flight). We will be traveling from the Manuel Antonio area and had planned to have a driver for the trip when we were going to travel on the afternoon flight. Now we are wondering if we can still use a driver and what time we would have to leave? Another option is to take an 8:18 am Sansa Air flight that arrives at 8:45 am. We prefer not to travel to San Jose the night before because it is the last night of family trip and we would have to miss the final dinner and birthday celebration! First trip to Costa Rica so we do not have any experience with the airports there - any advice appreciated.
Returning to SJO from Quepos - can we make an am flight?
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 2 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 3 Help with 5 days touring time
- 4 Costa Rica trip in March
- 5 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 6 Safety in Ixtapa
- 7 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 8 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 9 Adopt an animal donation?
- 10 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 11 Cabo San Lucas
- 12 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 13 Roatan advice
- 14 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 15 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 16 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 17 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 18 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 19 Safety in Nicaragua
- 20 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 21 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?
- 22 Help on Rental Car Advice
- 23 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 24 Breakfast in Mexico City
- 25 Cabo snorkeling with a Giant Whale Shark!!!!!