We would like to book a flight at 11:45 am to return to the US from SJO (it is considerably less $$ than the afternoon flight). We will be traveling from the Manuel Antonio area and had planned to have a driver for the trip when we were going to travel on the afternoon flight. Now we are wondering if we can still use a driver and what time we would have to leave? Another option is to take an 8:18 am Sansa Air flight that arrives at 8:45 am. We prefer not to travel to San Jose the night before because it is the last night of family trip and we would have to miss the final dinner and birthday celebration! First trip to Costa Rica so we do not have any experience with the airports there - any advice appreciated.
Returning to SJO from Quepos - can we make an am flight?
- 1 Riviera Maya Weather in June
- 2 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 3 Tamarindo hotel? Best for group of guys.
- 4 Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 5 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 6 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 7 Oasis Cancun
- 8 Driving
- 9 Driving around costa ica
- 10 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 11 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 12 Campeche anyone?
- 13 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 14 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 15 Belize in August with teens
- 16 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 17 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 18 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 20 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 21 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 22 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 23 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 24 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 25 AI in Cancun vicinity