I just comeback yesterday from Costa Rica. The trip was nice (only 8 days...), and poeple also.
Just to give you a tip about a rent a car we use. http://www.targetcarrental.com/ . Super service and they even give us a free GPS.About tour we like Pacuare and the extremo canopy in Monteverde.
If you need more info about the hotels we use and the thing's we did, just writte to us
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Any advice on a place to stay in Los Cabos for a family of 4
- 2 Trip to Punta de Mita in January and need help with planning
- 3 Belize - Where to Go?
- 4 Savegre Hotel
- 5 Day pass at Arenal Observatory Lodge
- 6 Camera & Accessories
- 7 Wildlife in Belize
- 8 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 9 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 10 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 11 Costa Rica
- 12 TranquilSeas Roatan - feedback or suggestions?
- 13 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 14 Westjet flights to Merida
- 15 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 16 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 17 Riviera Maya seaweed problem....
- 18 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 19 Wedding catering in San Miguel de Allende
- 20 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 21 Belize Trip Report - Lamanai Outpost Lodge and Tranquility Bay Resort
- 22 Best rain forest guide and Tour companies for Rafting and Canopy in Arenal
- 23 Arenal Observatory Lodge?
- 24 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 25 Marquis Resort the Corridor Baja