I just comeback yesterday from Costa Rica. The trip was nice (only 8 days...), and poeple also.
Just to give you a tip about a rent a car we use. http://www.targetcarrental.com/ . Super service and they even give us a free GPS.About tour we like Pacuare and the extremo canopy in Monteverde.
If you need more info about the hotels we use and the thing's we did, just writte to us
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 2 Cancun tour guides/naturalisits
- 3 Safety situation in Oaxaca City?
- 4 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 5 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 6 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 7 driving down through mexico
- 8 Things to do in Cabo
- 9 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 10 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 11 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 12 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 13 Planning a trip to Panama
- 14 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 15 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 16 Driving in Mexico
- 17 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 18 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 19 unsafe?
- 20 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 21 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 22 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 23 Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California
- 24 Driving in Costa Rica
- 25 Playa Mujeres