I just comeback yesterday from Costa Rica. The trip was nice (only 8 days...), and poeple also.
Just to give you a tip about a rent a car we use. http://www.targetcarrental.com/ . Super service and they even give us a free GPS.About tour we like Pacuare and the extremo canopy in Monteverde.
If you need more info about the hotels we use and the thing's we did, just writte to us
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 2 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 3 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 4 Fishing around Arenal
- 5 First time CR intinerary help
- 6 Amazing..
- 7 dental implants
- 8 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 9 Costa Rica- July trip
- 10 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 11 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 12 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 13 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 14 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 15 help from a Panamanian
- 16 Best Panama beach area?
- 17 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 18 Guanacaste
- 19 Restaurant Raves Puerto Vallarta
- 20 Riu Cancun
- 21 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 22 Passport expires soon
- 23 Los Algodones Baja Mexico
- 24 Need Suggestions for Guatemala
- 25 Is it really worth it to go all the way to Placencia?