I just comeback yesterday from Costa Rica. The trip was nice (only 8 days...), and poeple also.
Just to give you a tip about a rent a car we use. http://www.targetcarrental.com/ . Super service and they even give us a free GPS.About tour we like Pacuare and the extremo canopy in Monteverde.
If you need more info about the hotels we use and the thing's we did, just writte to us
retour from CR
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR
- 2 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 3 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 4 Looking for member reviews of Gran Caribe Real in Cancun
- 5 Family vacation in beautiful, blissful Belize
- 6 Glover continues on to Mexico (after Colombia)
- 7 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 8 13 nights in Costa Rica Itinerary
- 9 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 10 celebration in Huatulco - Villa Pacifico or VillaBlanca or other? Help please
- 11 Fairmont Mayakoba and Playa del Carmen Trip Report
- 12 Gunacaste All Inclusive
- 13 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 14 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 15 A hotel on the beach in Tamarindo
- 16 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 17 cost of private car between different places in Costa Rica
- 18 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 19 Looking for Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Help
- 20 Third Party Liability Insurance Car rental Mexico
- 21 Puerto aventuras (for free) report
- 22 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 23 looking for fun restaurant in Playa or Cancun to bring teens after wedding
- 24 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 25 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?