I just comeback yesterday from Costa Rica. The trip was nice (only 8 days...), and poeple also.
Just to give you a tip about a rent a car we use. http://www.targetcarrental.com/ . Super service and they even give us a free GPS.About tour we like Pacuare and the extremo canopy in Monteverde.
If you need more info about the hotels we use and the thing's we did, just writte to us
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Get tools you can too make it faste day
- 2 Uncrowded Experience in Yucatan
- 3 Costa Rica - Staying in Playa Hermosa??
- 4 Guanajuato
- 5 Costa Rica January
- 6 Hotel Punta Islita
- 7 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 8 Need a 2 bedroom hotel room in Historical district
- 9 NEED HELP WITH DAY OF THE DEAD AND BUTTERFLIES TRIP
- 10 Guatemala trip tribute Part II
- 11 30th wedding anniversary trip planning - Mexico
- 12 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 13 Two active couples looking for accommodations in Costa Rica
- 14 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 15 Shopping
- 16 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 17 Yucatan travel guide recommendations
- 18 Driving in Belize
- 19 Mexico itinerary for 8-9 days
- 20 Guatemala trip tribute Part I
- 21 Roatan
- 22 Mexico City and...?
- 23 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 24 Isla Mujeres over Thanksgiving
- 25 First time to cabo helP??