I just comeback yesterday from Costa Rica. The trip was nice (only 8 days...), and poeple also.
Just to give you a tip about a rent a car we use. http://www.targetcarrental.com/ . Super service and they even give us a free GPS.About tour we like Pacuare and the extremo canopy in Monteverde.
If you need more info about the hotels we use and the thing's we did, just writte to us
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 2 One month surf and yoga
- 3 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 4 Airport Shuttle in Mazatlan
- 5 Returning home
- 6 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 7 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 8 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 9 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 10 Cancun all inclusive
- 11 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 12 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 13 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 14 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 15 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 16 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 17 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 18 White hair in Valladolid....
- 19 Roatan
- 20 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 21 Puerto Vallarta Easter Weekend 2017
- 22 Driving Time
- 23 Guanajuato
- 24 best new site in costa rica
- 25 Family of 13 travelling week of Christmas