I just comeback yesterday from Costa Rica. The trip was nice (only 8 days...), and poeple also.
Just to give you a tip about a rent a car we use. http://www.targetcarrental.com/ . Super service and they even give us a free GPS.About tour we like Pacuare and the extremo canopy in Monteverde.
If you need more info about the hotels we use and the thing's we did, just writte to us
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 [Nicaragua] Non-surfing beaches near San Juan Del Sur
- 2 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 3 Osa Peninsula
- 4 car needed for trip to Yucatan?
- 5 Costa Rica- 1 week September
- 6 2 weeks in Mexico
- 7 Merida-where to stay
- 8 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 9 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 10 Hopefulist in Guatemala, Spring 2015
- 11 Cancun AI - best beach? please help
- 12 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 13 Sun, Sand and the Yucatan
- 14 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 15 ADO Bus Ticket Question
- 16 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 17 Panama-like canal in the near future for Nicaragua?
- 18 Advice desired for a family trip to costa rica
- 19 help with getting from to Oaxaca to Merida via bus- w/ stops, of course!
- 20 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 21 SFO to Mexico_5 days total
- 22 CasaMagana Marriott Puerto Vallart
- 23 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 24 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 25 Tamarindo, Costa Rica, in July