I just comeback yesterday from Costa Rica. The trip was nice (only 8 days...), and poeple also.
Just to give you a tip about a rent a car we use. http://www.targetcarrental.com/ . Super service and they even give us a free GPS.About tour we like Pacuare and the extremo canopy in Monteverde.
If you need more info about the hotels we use and the thing's we did, just writte to us
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 first timers planning our own trip
- 2 16 Nights Mexico - Must Do??
- 3 Pura Vida Trip Report
- 4 Beach for kids in CR
- 5 February Vacation Destination with Young Kids
- 6 spa resort: HELP Cabo or Costa Rica?
- 7 Fiesta de Carnaval on Ambergris Caye
- 8 Costa Rica itinerary
- 9 Oscar y Lalos is no longer on the beach - time to update the guidebook
- 10 Suggestions needed for a family trip on the cheap
- 11 Four days in Panama.. Where to get out of the city before coming back?
- 12 2 months in nicaragua - solo female
- 13 HoneyMoon - Gutemala - Mexico
- 14 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 15 DF: Any's Hostal vs Dos Fridas y Diego re location
- 16 Costa Rica - First trip itinerary, jaguar rescue center visit
- 17 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 18 La Fortuna via Poas
- 19 Riviera Maya: Five Days of Peace & Plenty
- 20 Costa Rica - Arenal & Tamarindo questions
- 21 Sleeping At San Jose Airport
- 22 Entering Guatemala on a One-Way Ticket
- 23 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 24 Yet another Costa Rica question!
- 25 E. Coast Mexican resort good for teens?