My boyfriend & I are cruising with NCL and will be in Roatan on 9/21. We plan to rent a scooter & explore the island on our own. We love adventure but prefer to get away from the tourist stuff. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what to see or not to miss? Thanks in advance!
Renting a scooter in Roatan
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Park Royal Cozumel or El Cantil?
- 2 Mesón Sacristía cooking school/hotel stay. Anyone done it?
- 3 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 4 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 5 Guatemala customs question
- 6 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 7 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 8 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 9 Costa Rica questions
- 10 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 11 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 12 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 13 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 14 Rainy season
- 15 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala
- 16 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 17 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 18 booking rooms for spring break
- 19 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 20 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 21 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 22 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 23 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 24 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 25 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)