My boyfriend & I are cruising with NCL and will be in Roatan on 9/21. We plan to rent a scooter & explore the island on our own. We love adventure but prefer to get away from the tourist stuff. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what to see or not to miss? Thanks in advance!
Renting a scooter in Roatan
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cuernavaca
- 2 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 3 Please advise re itinerary order - Guanajuato, Queretaro, San Miguel
- 4 cancun
- 5 Riviera Maya Suites in Playa del Carmen or....?
- 6 best places in Baja
- 7 Queretaro or Zacatecas??
- 8 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 9 3 wks for Mayan ruins, colonial cities, markets, culture and nature
- 10 costa rica in two weeks
- 11 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 12 Jaco and playa caleta boutique hotel
- 13 Costa Rica: easy, non-hiking activities Monte Verde, Corcovado
- 14 SIM Card -- Mexico to the USA
- 15 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 16 Traveling from Roatan to Copan, Honduras
- 17 2 week Costa Rica trip
- 18 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 19 Costa Rica Itinerary-one week. Guanacaste? Arenal?
- 20 costa rica logistics
- 21 copa de árbol or bosque del cabo (or both!)
- 22 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 23 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 24 costa rica logistics again
- 25 Mexico Trip