My boyfriend & I are cruising with NCL and will be in Roatan on 9/21. We plan to rent a scooter & explore the island on our own. We love adventure but prefer to get away from the tourist stuff. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what to see or not to miss? Thanks in advance!
Renting a scooter in Roatan
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 2 Looking for member reviews of Gran Caribe Real in Cancun
- 3 Family vacation in beautiful, blissful Belize
- 4 Glover continues on to Mexico (after Colombia)
- 5 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 6 13 nights in Costa Rica Itinerary
- 7 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 8 celebration in Huatulco - Villa Pacifico or VillaBlanca or other? Help please
- 9 Fairmont Mayakoba and Playa del Carmen Trip Report
- 10 Gunacaste All Inclusive
- 11 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 12 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 13 A hotel on the beach in Tamarindo
- 14 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 15 cost of private car between different places in Costa Rica
- 16 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 17 Looking for Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Help
- 18 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR
- 19 Third Party Liability Insurance Car rental Mexico
- 20 Puerto aventuras (for free) report
- 21 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 22 looking for fun restaurant in Playa or Cancun to bring teens after wedding
- 23 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 24 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 25 Tulum (camping)