Looking at rental car prices for Panama - renting from Panama City airport and return to the same. Checked Travelocity and expedia, and basically the prices were $4-$5USD/day. Is there some Panama mandatory insurance, fees or whatever that's not included? Just shocked at the low price. If you've rented a car in Panama, what was your experience? Thanks!!
Rental cars $s for Panama
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 2 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 3 Planning trip to Panama
- 4 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 5 Copa Airlines?
- 6 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 7 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 8 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 9 Panama
- 10 bicycle through central america
- 11 Car Rental in Panama
- 12 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 13 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 14 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 15 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 16 Costa Rica
- 17 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 18 Which of these locations?
- 19 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 20 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 21 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 22 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 23 Renting a car in Cancun
- 24 Possible Mexico Trip
- 25 Lost Iguana & Bosque del Cabo in February? Is this a good combo?