has anyone stayed at this property? Curious to hear opinions, especially in regards to food options.
Red Frog Beach Resort
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 2 Tubing in Belize
- 3 Family vacation in beautiful, blissful Belize
- 4 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 5 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 6 Nicaragua a good choice? we want a local feel!!
- 7 lodging in lima and cuzco, peru
- 8 Cuzco, Peru - Altitude sickness is it always a problem there?
- 9 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 10 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 11 Gunacaste All Inclusive
- 12 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 13 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR
- 14 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 15 Looking for member reviews of Gran Caribe Real in Cancun
- 16 Glover continues on to Mexico (after Colombia)
- 17 13 nights in Costa Rica Itinerary
- 18 celebration in Huatulco - Villa Pacifico or VillaBlanca or other? Help please
- 19 Fairmont Mayakoba and Playa del Carmen Trip Report
- 20 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 21 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 22 A hotel on the beach in Tamarindo
- 23 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 24 cost of private car between different places in Costa Rica
- 25 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo