My husband and I are planning a weeklong trip to Panama this coming February and are planning on spending 3 nights in the Bocas Del Toro area.
We would ideally like to splurge a bit on our hotel here since this is the first trip we've taken since we had twins a year ago... We enjoy good food options, would like to have access to a spa and would like to be on or very near the beach, a bit of nightlife or at least a bar would be great too.... at first I was set on Popa Paradise Beach but then ran across Red Frog Beach Resort. Both have good reviews but I haven't run across anyone who has stayed at either in their trip reports.... I guess I'm just not completely sold for some reason....
Has anyone stayed in either of these (or another great option) that could provide some feedback on their stay?
Thanks a ton!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 2 Best beach close to DF
- 3 Should I Cancel My Trip to Guadalajara in 2 Weeks?
- 4 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 5 Costa Rica- 1 week September
- 6 Osa Peninsula
- 7 [Nicaragua] Non-surfing beaches near San Juan Del Sur
- 8 car needed for trip to Yucatan?
- 9 2 weeks in Mexico
- 10 Merida-where to stay
- 11 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 12 Hopefulist in Guatemala, Spring 2015
- 13 Cancun AI - best beach? please help
- 14 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 15 Sun, Sand and the Yucatan
- 16 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 17 ADO Bus Ticket Question
- 18 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 19 Panama-like canal in the near future for Nicaragua?
- 20 Advice desired for a family trip to costa rica
- 21 help with getting from to Oaxaca to Merida via bus- w/ stops, of course!
- 22 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 23 SFO to Mexico_5 days total
- 24 CasaMagana Marriott Puerto Vallart
- 25 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)