My husband and I are planning a weeklong trip to Panama this coming February and are planning on spending 3 nights in the Bocas Del Toro area.
We would ideally like to splurge a bit on our hotel here since this is the first trip we've taken since we had twins a year ago... We enjoy good food options, would like to have access to a spa and would like to be on or very near the beach, a bit of nightlife or at least a bar would be great too.... at first I was set on Popa Paradise Beach but then ran across Red Frog Beach Resort. Both have good reviews but I haven't run across anyone who has stayed at either in their trip reports.... I guess I'm just not completely sold for some reason....
Has anyone stayed in either of these (or another great option) that could provide some feedback on their stay?
Thanks a ton!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Pro Bowl 2018
- 2 Belize itinerary help
- 3 live from PV !
- 4 Mexico
- 5 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 6 Belize planning help
- 7 Another Yucatan trip report
- 8 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 9 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 10 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 11 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 12 2017 SMA Trip
- 13 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 14 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 15 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 16 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 17 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 18 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 19 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 20 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport
- 21 Bocas ??
- 22 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 23 San Luis Potosi & La Huasteca
- 24 Costa Rica Connection
- 25 Where to stay in Cayo District
Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)