My husband and I are planning a weeklong trip to Panama this coming February and are planning on spending 3 nights in the Bocas Del Toro area.
We would ideally like to splurge a bit on our hotel here since this is the first trip we've taken since we had twins a year ago... We enjoy good food options, would like to have access to a spa and would like to be on or very near the beach, a bit of nightlife or at least a bar would be great too.... at first I was set on Popa Paradise Beach but then ran across Red Frog Beach Resort. Both have good reviews but I haven't run across anyone who has stayed at either in their trip reports.... I guess I'm just not completely sold for some reason....
Has anyone stayed in either of these (or another great option) that could provide some feedback on their stay?
Thanks a ton!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Recommendations for a Mexico City hotel needed
- 2 Advice for 2 days in Mexico City
- 3 Tamarindo Sept
- 4 Actual beachfront hotels in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca???
- 5 Trip help -is MA necessary if I'm going to Osa?
- 6 Quepos and Manuel Antonio
- 7 4 hour tour in San Jose, Costa Rica
- 8 Need help for trip to Costa Rica in December
- 9 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 10 Day trip from Merida - seeking recommendations
- 11 Visit to Panama - all inclusive r&r combined with adventure ..
- 12 Traveling with a baby to Mexico
- 13 Getting to Laguna San Ignacio from Wisconsin
- 14 Renting Car in Mexico
- 15 Cancun All inclusive
- 16 Cancun Transfer Timing
- 17 Belize in mid September
- 18 Mexico City Airport hotel transportation question
- 19 Budget Belize
- 20 3 weeks in PV next summer with kids
- 21 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 22 Some questions re Mexico City and Puebla
- 23 Blockades In and Around Oaxaca
- 24 Day tours Gold Museum in San Jose
- 25 Costa Rica
Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)