My husband and I are planning a weeklong trip to Panama this coming February and are planning on spending 3 nights in the Bocas Del Toro area.
We would ideally like to splurge a bit on our hotel here since this is the first trip we've taken since we had twins a year ago... We enjoy good food options, would like to have access to a spa and would like to be on or very near the beach, a bit of nightlife or at least a bar would be great too.... at first I was set on Popa Paradise Beach but then ran across Red Frog Beach Resort. Both have good reviews but I haven't run across anyone who has stayed at either in their trip reports.... I guess I'm just not completely sold for some reason....
Has anyone stayed in either of these (or another great option) that could provide some feedback on their stay?
Thanks a ton!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 9 Fools Trimplex Elite avril
- 2 Looking for Costa Rica Advice...leaving in 2 days
- 3 Help with selecting regions / lodges for second trip to CR
- 4 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 5 Amazing..
- 6 Guanajuato
- 7 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 8 10 days in Belize - Tranportaion ?
- 9 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 10 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 11 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 12 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 13 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 14 Fishing around Arenal
- 15 First time CR intinerary help
- 16 dental implants
- 17 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 18 Costa Rica- July trip
- 19 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 20 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 21 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 22 help from a Panamanian
- 23 Best Panama beach area?
- 24 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 25 Guanacaste
Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)