My husband and I are planning a weeklong trip to Panama this coming February and are planning on spending 3 nights in the Bocas Del Toro area.
We would ideally like to splurge a bit on our hotel here since this is the first trip we've taken since we had twins a year ago... We enjoy good food options, would like to have access to a spa and would like to be on or very near the beach, a bit of nightlife or at least a bar would be great too.... at first I was set on Popa Paradise Beach but then ran across Red Frog Beach Resort. Both have good reviews but I haven't run across anyone who has stayed at either in their trip reports.... I guess I'm just not completely sold for some reason....
Has anyone stayed in either of these (or another great option) that could provide some feedback on their stay?
Thanks a ton!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cancun Beach Snorkeling 6/2016
- 2 VitaPulse Review | http://www.potentbodyformation.com/vitapulse/
- 3 Playa del carmen - airbnb
- 4 Looking for Good Remote Study Location
- 5 help from a Panamanian
- 6 Amazing..
- 7 advice for costa rica about tennagers .
- 8 Pearl Keys
- 9 Transportation from the Royal Playa Del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Pariso
- 10 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 11 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 12 Niaragua Adventures: Beware of the Small Print
- 13 Grand sunset princess (playa del carmen)
- 14 Picky traveler looking for a hidden gem
- 15 Honeymoon in mid-September?
- 16 Hotel Recommendations for Costa Rica
- 17 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 18 Food cost for Caye Caulker, Belize or the islands?
- 19 Do NOT use ALAMO
- 20 Costa Rica- July trip
- 21 5 night Itinerary - Yucatan Peninsula
- 22 7 day western carribean on Norwegian Getaway
- 23 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 24 Luxurious all inclusive for kids
- 25 Trip to Baja California
Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)