My husband and I are planning a weeklong trip to Panama this coming February and are planning on spending 3 nights in the Bocas Del Toro area.
We would ideally like to splurge a bit on our hotel here since this is the first trip we've taken since we had twins a year ago... We enjoy good food options, would like to have access to a spa and would like to be on or very near the beach, a bit of nightlife or at least a bar would be great too.... at first I was set on Popa Paradise Beach but then ran across Red Frog Beach Resort. Both have good reviews but I haven't run across anyone who has stayed at either in their trip reports.... I guess I'm just not completely sold for some reason....
Has anyone stayed in either of these (or another great option) that could provide some feedback on their stay?
Thanks a ton!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 승마투표권¶＼不▶ JO445.ＣＯＭ ◀不＼¶【생방송경정】
- 2 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 3 Four night is PV
- 4 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 5 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 6 San Miguel
- 7 Oaxaca in march
- 8 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 9 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 10 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 11 Snorkeling trips
- 12 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 13 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 14 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 15 best new site in costa rica
- 16 Tikal, Guatemala
- 17 Progreso, Yucatàn
- 18 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 19 Costa Rica Itinerary Help Needed
- 20 Will anyone be in Oaxaca in February?
- 21 Resorts on the Yucatan Peninsula
- 22 Just back from Cancun, where were the Americans?
- 23 Monteverde Cloud Forest....tour suggestions!!!!
- 24 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 25 Panama Canal
Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)