I was in Patzcuaro Mexico several years ago and bought my mum a Traditional Reboz with rayon stripes in all colors of the rainbow from the local markets
She loved it & although I have bought her several shawls over the years nothing seems to match it so I have been searching online for another one with little success.
There seemed to be 2 types of rebozos the local ladies were wearing - the one I have mentioned above and a black cotton with royal blue rayon stripes about 27" wide x 82" long
I would appreciate the address of any artesians in the local area who may sell these shawls
Thanks for any help you can me
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 ATM DUMPS PIN TRACK 1/2 CC CVV TRANSFER WESTERN UNION
- 2 Suggestions needed for a family trip on the cheap
- 3 Four days in Panama.. Where to get out of the city before coming back?
- 4 2 months in nicaragua - solo female
- 5 HoneyMoon - Gutemala - Mexico
- 6 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 7 DF: Any's Hostal vs Dos Fridas y Diego re location
- 8 Costa Rica - First trip itinerary, jaguar rescue center visit
- 9 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 10 La Fortuna via Poas
- 11 Riviera Maya: Five Days of Peace & Plenty
- 12 Costa Rica - Arenal & Tamarindo questions
- 13 Sleeping At San Jose Airport
- 14 Entering Guatemala on a One-Way Ticket
- 15 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 16 Yet another Costa Rica question!
- 17 E. Coast Mexican resort good for teens?
- 18 Cobo San Lucas For The Day
- 19 Patricia missed Puerta Vallarta, so...
- 20 Cruise trip to Western Caribbean in Feb.'16.
- 21 LaPaz Baja car rental
- 22 Need to find companions for drive to Panama from US
- 23 Costa Rica: Arenal or Monteverde
- 24 Weather in Playa Del Carmen?
- 25 Should I take my hiking boots?