I was in Patzcuaro Mexico several years ago and bought my mum a Traditional Reboz with rayon stripes in all colors of the rainbow from the local markets
She loved it & although I have bought her several shawls over the years nothing seems to match it so I have been searching online for another one with little success.
There seemed to be 2 types of rebozos the local ladies were wearing - the one I have mentioned above and a black cotton with royal blue rayon stripes about 27" wide x 82" long
I would appreciate the address of any artesians in the local area who may sell these shawls
Thanks for any help you can me
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 DELL@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Care 24x7
- 2 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 3 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 4 Help! Should I go to Central America during the rainy season?
- 5 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 6 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 7 Cozumel airport transfers
- 8 Best plan - suggestions
- 9 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 10 Vacation choices
- 11 Puerto Vallarta
- 12 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 13 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 14 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 15 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 16 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 17 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 18 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 19 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 20 Tour Guide - Mexico City
- 21 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 22 1/2 day excursions
- 23 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 24 Going with the flow - 16 days in Costa Rica
- 25 top 8 cenotes to visit