I was in Patzcuaro Mexico several years ago and bought my mum a Traditional Reboz with rayon stripes in all colors of the rainbow from the local markets
She loved it & although I have bought her several shawls over the years nothing seems to match it so I have been searching online for another one with little success.
There seemed to be 2 types of rebozos the local ladies were wearing - the one I have mentioned above and a black cotton with royal blue rayon stripes about 27" wide x 82" long
I would appreciate the address of any artesians in the local area who may sell these shawls
Thanks for any help you can me
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Fishing around Arenal
- 2 Costa Rica- July trip
- 3 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 4 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 5 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 6 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 7 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 8 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 9 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 10 help from a Panamanian
- 11 Best Panama beach area?
- 12 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 13 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 14 Guanacaste
- 15 Restaurant Raves Puerto Vallarta
- 16 Riu Cancun
- 17 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 18 Passport expires soon
- 19 dental implants
- 20 Los Algodones Baja Mexico
- 21 Need Suggestions for Guatemala
- 22 Is it really worth it to go all the way to Placencia?
- 23 day trips from Mexico City
- 24 Costa Rica - What to see with a guide vs on your own?
- 25 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.