Our family is planning to stay at Bahari Beach Bungalows...but we got a little scared.when we saw the prices for dinner. Does anyone know of reasonable places to eat in the Matapalo beach area? Also has anyone stayed at Bahari beach bungalows--what did you think? Was there enough to do? We have young teenage kids.
reasonable places to eat around Matapalo beach
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 2 Financing of project, loans of money offers
- 3 Safety in Ixtapa
- 4 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 5 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 6 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 7 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 8 Backpack vs Wheels
- 9 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 10 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 11 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 12 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 13 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 14 Help with 5 days touring time
- 15 Costa Rica trip in March
- 16 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 17 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 18 Adopt an animal donation?
- 19 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 20 Cabo San Lucas
- 21 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 22 Roatan advice
- 23 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 24 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 25 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?