Has anyone stayed at this fairly new eco lodge, Rancho Pacifico, south of Dominical?
It looks lovely. Or can you suggest a better lodge, more upscale for service, rooms, eco tours etc.? Thanks. Joanada
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Finally made it!
- 2 Going to Ixtapa & Zihue mid July
- 3 Car rental in Cancun
- 4 Help plan my 6 days in Costa Rica
- 5 Costa Rica accomodation suggestions for Christmas week
- 6 When to go & what to bring to Costa Rica
- 7 Hotel options in Manuel Antonio
- 8 DF + Where Else? 10-11 days
- 9 Driving there in Baja: safe or not?
- 10 Report on Morelia & Patzcuaro, I am so in Love
- 11 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 12 Advice desired for a family trip to costa rica
- 13 Stay in Cancun or head to Europe?
- 14 Mirado El Torre Resturant San Isidro De El General CR, BEWARE!
- 15 Guanacaste & Puntarenas
- 16 First Vacation!
- 17 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 18 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 19 Beware of timeshare Casa Dorada
- 20 Itinerary help
- 21 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 22 Cell Phone Internet While in Mexico?
- 23 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 24 Belize -- Lamanai and X'Tan Ha
- 25 Belize-first timer ?s for Cayes & Cayo w/ Guatemala