Two weeks to Costa Rica and I'm trying to get my packing thought out and organized.
For the first week hubby and I be in Naranjo, then Arenal, then Monteverde doing the hikes, ziplining and other nature things that might cause us to get wet feet or be rained on occasionally. I'm bringing a couple of dollar store rain ponchos, and possibly umbrellas...do you think we need both? The thing I find with rain wear is that water usually ends up on your shoes - umbrellas might be better, but then you're short one hand for other things...lol.
Speaking of shoes...I was going to bring a pair of crocs and one pair of hiking runners. From what I've read, my runners will probably be getting wet. I don't mind that too much (prolonged wet feet can be bad), it's the drying the shoes out and getting them clean in time for the next activity I'm concerned about. I'm a wellies person myself and always wear my knee high boots in spring and fall. Would it be worth bringing my rubber boots? They are quite comfortable, though I've not gone on extended hikes with them on.
What about duck boots? Anyone use those? If you've any suggestions, I'd love to hear them. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/diesel-test-pro/
- 2 Returning home
- 3 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 4 Cancun all inclusive
- 5 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 6 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 7 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 8 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 9 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 10 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 11 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 12 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 13 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 14 White hair in Valladolid....
- 15 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 16 Roatan
- 17 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 18 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 19 Puerto Vallarta Easter Weekend 2017
- 20 Driving Time
- 21 Guanajuato
- 22 best new site in costa rica
- 23 Family of 13 travelling week of Christmas
- 24 Help with open jaw itinerary Oaxaca to beach
- 25 Costa Rica