Two weeks to Costa Rica and I'm trying to get my packing thought out and organized.
For the first week hubby and I be in Naranjo, then Arenal, then Monteverde doing the hikes, ziplining and other nature things that might cause us to get wet feet or be rained on occasionally. I'm bringing a couple of dollar store rain ponchos, and possibly umbrellas...do you think we need both? The thing I find with rain wear is that water usually ends up on your shoes - umbrellas might be better, but then you're short one hand for other things...lol.
Speaking of shoes...I was going to bring a pair of crocs and one pair of hiking runners. From what I've read, my runners will probably be getting wet. I don't mind that too much (prolonged wet feet can be bad), it's the drying the shoes out and getting them clean in time for the next activity I'm concerned about. I'm a wellies person myself and always wear my knee high boots in spring and fall. Would it be worth bringing my rubber boots? They are quite comfortable, though I've not gone on extended hikes with them on.
What about duck boots? Anyone use those? If you've any suggestions, I'd love to hear them. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 §* § *§카지노게임방법§* § *§BUS97. COM§* § *§바카라게임
- 2 3rd-10th april
- 3 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 4 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 5 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 6 May in Central America
- 7 Four night is PV
- 8 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 9 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 10 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 11 San Miguel
- 12 Oaxaca in march
- 13 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 14 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 15 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 16 Snorkeling trips
- 17 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 18 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 19 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 20 best new site in costa rica
- 21 Tikal, Guatemala
- 22 Progreso, Yucatàn
- 23 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 24 Costa Rica Itinerary Help Needed
- 25 Will anyone be in Oaxaca in February?