Just checked weather in Cancun/Riviera Maya and it says its been raining all week, and will rain for the next 2 weeks on the 10 day forecast!
I was about to book a last minute trip over Vday week, but am now worried about being rained out...is it common to rain this much everyday in Feb?!
Is anyone there who can comment? Is this kind of rain all day downpours or light quick showers then sun again? There is a chance it could be sunny again as this is a long 10 day forecast but trying to assess the risks...
Really would appreciate thoughts on this as it would be horrible to book for a rained out trip!
Raining! Weather next week in Cancun/Maya Riviera??
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa rica help
- 2 car rental companies
- 3 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 4 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 5 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 6 cozumel tennis
- 7 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 8 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 9 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 10 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 11 Baja California
- 12 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 13 Mexico region question
- 14 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 15 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 16 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 17 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 18 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 19 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 20 Semana Santa itinerary
- 21 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 22 San Jose del cabo
- 23 Camera Suggestion for Use in Costa Rica Rainforest
- 24 Help planning romantic getaway for my wife to CR or Mexico
- 25 Mexico City! Nice Hotel Within Walking Distance Of Chapultepec Park