Just checked weather in Cancun/Riviera Maya and it says its been raining all week, and will rain for the next 2 weeks on the 10 day forecast!
I was about to book a last minute trip over Vday week, but am now worried about being rained out...is it common to rain this much everyday in Feb?!
Is anyone there who can comment? Is this kind of rain all day downpours or light quick showers then sun again? There is a chance it could be sunny again as this is a long 10 day forecast but trying to assess the risks...
Really would appreciate thoughts on this as it would be horrible to book for a rained out trip!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Gluten Free Belize
- 2 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 3 In Cancun right now..
- 4 Ritz Carlton Cancun for Romantic Getaway or Too Much of "Party Place?"
- 5 Driving there in Baja: safe or not?
- 6 La Fortuna or Manuel Antonio?
- 7 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 8 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 9 Architecture - Old and New Mexico
- 10 Mexico or Nicaragua for Beach Loving Adventurers
- 11 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 12 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 13 Places to stay in Belize
- 14 Chetumal to Caye Caulker- is it really worth it??
- 15 Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta trip
- 16 flights to san Jose, costa rica
- 17 Self-directed day trips from Riu Guanacaste?
- 18 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 19 Resort with nightlife for 40th bday
- 20 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 21 Sun, Sand and the Yucatan
- 22 Trip report: Mexico City and San Miguel de Allende 4/15
- 23 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 24 Should I Cancel My Trip to Guadalajara in 2 Weeks?
- 25 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!