Just checked weather in Cancun/Riviera Maya and it says its been raining all week, and will rain for the next 2 weeks on the 10 day forecast!
I was about to book a last minute trip over Vday week, but am now worried about being rained out...is it common to rain this much everyday in Feb?!
Is anyone there who can comment? Is this kind of rain all day downpours or light quick showers then sun again? There is a chance it could be sunny again as this is a long 10 day forecast but trying to assess the risks...
Really would appreciate thoughts on this as it would be horrible to book for a rained out trip!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica 5 Days in Fall
- 2 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 3 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 4 Azul Sensatori
- 5 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 6 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 7 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 8 Any advice on a place to stay in Los Cabos for a family of 4
- 9 Adult only all inclusive
- 10 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 11 Trip to Punta de Mita in January and need help with planning
- 12 Westjet flights to Merida
- 13 Belize - Where to Go?
- 14 Savegre Hotel
- 15 Day pass at Arenal Observatory Lodge
- 16 Camera & Accessories
- 17 Wildlife in Belize
- 18 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 19 Costa Rica
- 20 TranquilSeas Roatan - feedback or suggestions?
- 21 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 22 Riviera Maya seaweed problem....
- 23 Wedding catering in San Miguel de Allende
- 24 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 25 Belize Trip Report - Lamanai Outpost Lodge and Tranquility Bay Resort