Just checked weather in Cancun/Riviera Maya and it says its been raining all week, and will rain for the next 2 weeks on the 10 day forecast!
I was about to book a last minute trip over Vday week, but am now worried about being rained out...is it common to rain this much everyday in Feb?!
Is anyone there who can comment? Is this kind of rain all day downpours or light quick showers then sun again? There is a chance it could be sunny again as this is a long 10 day forecast but trying to assess the risks...
Really would appreciate thoughts on this as it would be horrible to book for a rained out trip!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 2 10 Day Costa Rica
- 3 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 4 Cancun to Guatemala
- 5 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 6 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 7 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 8 San Miguel trivia
- 9 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 10 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 11 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 12 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 13 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 14 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 15 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 16 puerto vallarta
- 17 California Baja
- 18 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 19 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 20 Best plan - suggestions
- 21 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 22 Costa Rica Honeymoon May 2018
- 23 Mexico City over Christmas
- 24 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 25 info needed on NW Mexico trip