Just checked weather in Cancun/Riviera Maya and it says its been raining all week, and will rain for the next 2 weeks on the 10 day forecast!
I was about to book a last minute trip over Vday week, but am now worried about being rained out...is it common to rain this much everyday in Feb?!
Is anyone there who can comment? Is this kind of rain all day downpours or light quick showers then sun again? There is a chance it could be sunny again as this is a long 10 day forecast but trying to assess the risks...
Really would appreciate thoughts on this as it would be horrible to book for a rained out trip!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 2 Best beach close to DF
- 3 Should I Cancel My Trip to Guadalajara in 2 Weeks?
- 4 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 5 Costa Rica- 1 week September
- 6 Osa Peninsula
- 7 [Nicaragua] Non-surfing beaches near San Juan Del Sur
- 8 car needed for trip to Yucatan?
- 9 2 weeks in Mexico
- 10 Merida-where to stay
- 11 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 12 Hopefulist in Guatemala, Spring 2015
- 13 Cancun AI - best beach? please help
- 14 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 15 Sun, Sand and the Yucatan
- 16 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 17 ADO Bus Ticket Question
- 18 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 19 Panama-like canal in the near future for Nicaragua?
- 20 Advice desired for a family trip to costa rica
- 21 help with getting from to Oaxaca to Merida via bus- w/ stops, of course!
- 22 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 23 SFO to Mexico_5 days total
- 24 CasaMagana Marriott Puerto Vallart
- 25 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report