Just checked weather in Cancun/Riviera Maya and it says its been raining all week, and will rain for the next 2 weeks on the 10 day forecast!
I was about to book a last minute trip over Vday week, but am now worried about being rained out...is it common to rain this much everyday in Feb?!
Is anyone there who can comment? Is this kind of rain all day downpours or light quick showers then sun again? There is a chance it could be sunny again as this is a long 10 day forecast but trying to assess the risks...
Really would appreciate thoughts on this as it would be horrible to book for a rained out trip!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Interjet Airline
- 2 Resorts on the Yucatan Peninsula
- 3 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 4 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 5 Guanaster, costa rica
- 6 Family Trip to Playa del Carmen,Mexico March 2017
- 7 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 8 One month surf and yoga
- 9 Returning home
- 10 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 11 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 12 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 13 Airport Shuttle in Mazatlan
- 14 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 15 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 16 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 17 Cancun all inclusive
- 18 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 19 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 20 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 21 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 22 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 23 White hair in Valladolid....
- 24 Roatan
- 25 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids