Just checked weather in Cancun/Riviera Maya and it says its been raining all week, and will rain for the next 2 weeks on the 10 day forecast!
I was about to book a last minute trip over Vday week, but am now worried about being rained out...is it common to rain this much everyday in Feb?!
Is anyone there who can comment? Is this kind of rain all day downpours or light quick showers then sun again? There is a chance it could be sunny again as this is a long 10 day forecast but trying to assess the risks...
Really would appreciate thoughts on this as it would be horrible to book for a rained out trip!
Raining! Weather next week in Cancun/Maya Riviera??
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 WHAT WILL YOU WEAR FOR HALLOWEEN DAY
- 2 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 3 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 4 Costa Rica first timers
- 5 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 6 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 7 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 8 think twice before using expedia
- 9 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 10 best places in Baja
- 11 Beachfront in Tulum
- 12 Belize, first time
- 13 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 14 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 15 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 16 Costa Rica with young kids
- 17 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 18 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 19 Security in Oaxaca
- 20 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 21 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 22 Guatemala for adventure, activity and relaxing?
- 23 Things to do in Papagayo in the rainy season?
- 24 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 25 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday