We will be staying in Panama City for a few days in August and I was wondering if anyone had advice as to day trips into the rainforest? We're interested in seeing animals more than we are birds.
One option seems to be the Smithsonian Barro Colorado trip (http://www.stri.si.edu/english/visit_us/barro_colorado/visit.php).
Another option seems to be one of the two day trips at Canopy Tower Lodge (http://www.canopytower.com/Day-visits).
Another option is to take a wildlife tour of the canal, though we do like the idea of at least a short hike through the rainforest so that's less appealing to us.
Has anyone done any of these? What was it like? Would you recommend a different experience that I haven't found in my research?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.usaonlineshop.org/testo-ultra/
- 2 Returning home
- 3 선릉역풀싸롱1위▣o1o-2145-4594[선릉풀사롱위치/강남풀사롱/강남풀살롱
- 4 풀싸롱§선릉풀싸롱1위※O1O 4444 9374『강예빈실장』선릉역풀싸롱
- 5 강남풀살롱「강남역풀살롱CLASS」↔O1O 4444 9374☆재방1위 강예빈
- 6 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 7 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 8 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 9 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 10 Cancun all inclusive
- 11 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 12 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 13 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 14 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 15 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 16 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 17 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 18 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 19 White hair in Valladolid....
- 20 Roatan
- 21 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 22 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 23 Puerto Vallarta Easter Weekend 2017
- 24 Driving Time
- 25 Guanajuato