I am starting a new post because I am a pain in the ... and wasn't sure if people would go back to my old post to answer this question. I am planning on being in Guanajuato 26 May to 09 June I looked at the weather and it looked like it would be okay. Now I am concerned that we will get a lot of rain. I hate rain. So I am once again asking for your valuable input what sort of weather we would most likely get at the time we are going? Someone had mentioned it was the rainy season but it mostly rained at night. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 해외카지노✡‷ EWS73.COM‷✡해외카지노
- 2 Safety for a Solo Female in Acapulco
- 3 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 4 Favorite Surf Towns in Central America
- 5 Copa Airlines?
- 6 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 7 Pacific or Carribean side of Costa Rica??
- 8 Mexico City - an underrated destination
- 9 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 10 Going to Ixtapa & Zihue mid July
- 11 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 12 2 weeks in Mexico in September - any advice?
- 13 Tulum (camping)
- 14 Seaweed in Cancun. Royalton Riviera July 2015
- 15 Suggestions for tour for last day
- 16 Connection in Mexico City from Buenos Aires to Los Angeles. Enough time?
- 17 Riviera Maya
- 18 Excursions
- 19 Amazing vacation in Panama
- 20 Costa Rica & Nicaragua in 16days ?
- 21 How early to book Mexico vacation from SF?
- 22 Peurto Escondido or PV (please help!)
- 23 Costa Rica 8 days in Feb
- 24 Eric Brahms
- 25 Where to stay in Oaxaca, Mexico?