I am starting a new post because I am a pain in the ... and wasn't sure if people would go back to my old post to answer this question. I am planning on being in Guanajuato 26 May to 09 June I looked at the weather and it looked like it would be okay. Now I am concerned that we will get a lot of rain. I hate rain. So I am once again asking for your valuable input what sort of weather we would most likely get at the time we are going? Someone had mentioned it was the rainy season but it mostly rained at night. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Renting Car along Riviera Maya
- 2 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 3 Our first family cruise, Cozumel
- 4 Image Revive will work out exactly as planned as though
- 5 Buying a property in Sayulita
- 6 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 7 Please help with a one moth itinerary
- 8 Panama City visit; the good and the bad
- 9 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 10 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 11 Merida in March
- 12 Trip to Costa Rica - Pura Vida
- 13 Mexico in March - questions
- 14 Hopefulist's 2013 Guatemala Travelogue
- 15 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 16 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 17 Private Fishing/Snorkeling boat in Playa del Carmen
- 18 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 19 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 20 Adventures in Portobelo, Panama
- 21 Costa Rica With Kids-Recommendations Requested
- 22 travel in Yucatan
- 23 Driving through Mexico to Belize
- 24 Police Harassment in Cancun
- 25 Gay Places in San Pedro Belize