I am starting a new post because I am a pain in the ... and wasn't sure if people would go back to my old post to answer this question. I am planning on being in Guanajuato 26 May to 09 June I looked at the weather and it looked like it would be okay. Now I am concerned that we will get a lot of rain. I hate rain. So I am once again asking for your valuable input what sort of weather we would most likely get at the time we are going? Someone had mentioned it was the rainy season but it mostly rained at night. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Advice for 2 days in Mexico City
- 2 Mexico City and...?
- 3 Tamarindo for Seniors
- 4 Solo touring in Panama City
- 5 Traveling with a baby to Mexico
- 6 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 7 Driving in CR
- 8 Getting to Laguna San Ignacio from Wisconsin
- 9 Day trip from Merida - seeking recommendations
- 10 Recommendations for a Mexico City hotel needed
- 11 Tamarindo Sept
- 12 Actual beachfront hotels in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca???
- 13 Trip help -is MA necessary if I'm going to Osa?
- 14 Quepos and Manuel Antonio
- 15 4 hour tour in San Jose, Costa Rica
- 16 Need help for trip to Costa Rica in December
- 17 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 18 Visit to Panama - all inclusive r&r combined with adventure ..
- 19 Renting Car in Mexico
- 20 Cancun All inclusive
- 21 Cancun Transfer Timing
- 22 Belize in mid September
- 23 Mexico City Airport hotel transportation question
- 24 Budget Belize
- 25 3 weeks in PV next summer with kids