I am starting a new post because I am a pain in the ... and wasn't sure if people would go back to my old post to answer this question. I am planning on being in Guanajuato 26 May to 09 June I looked at the weather and it looked like it would be okay. Now I am concerned that we will get a lot of rain. I hate rain. So I am once again asking for your valuable input what sort of weather we would most likely get at the time we are going? Someone had mentioned it was the rainy season but it mostly rained at night. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://menhealthreviews.org/leptigen-reviews/
- 2 Bodybuilding Workout Plans Establish Muscle
- 3 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 4 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 5 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 6 Fishing around Arenal
- 7 First time CR intinerary help
- 8 Amazing..
- 9 dental implants
- 10 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 11 Costa Rica- July trip
- 12 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 13 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 14 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 15 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 16 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 17 help from a Panamanian
- 18 Best Panama beach area?
- 19 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 20 Guanacaste
- 21 Restaurant Raves Puerto Vallarta
- 22 Riu Cancun
- 23 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 24 Passport expires soon
- 25 Los Algodones Baja Mexico