I am starting a new post because I am a pain in the ... and wasn't sure if people would go back to my old post to answer this question. I am planning on being in Guanajuato 26 May to 09 June I looked at the weather and it looked like it would be okay. Now I am concerned that we will get a lot of rain. I hate rain. So I am once again asking for your valuable input what sort of weather we would most likely get at the time we are going? Someone had mentioned it was the rainy season but it mostly rained at night. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Get Balanced And Radiant Skin With Your 5 Skin Care Methods!
- 2 Uncrowded Experience in Yucatan
- 3 Guanajuato
- 4 Costa Rica January
- 5 Hotel Punta Islita
- 6 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 7 Need a 2 bedroom hotel room in Historical district
- 8 NEED HELP WITH DAY OF THE DEAD AND BUTTERFLIES TRIP
- 9 Traveling to Central America
- 10 Guatemala trip tribute Part II
- 11 30th wedding anniversary trip planning - Mexico
- 12 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 13 Two active couples looking for accommodations in Costa Rica
- 14 Costa Rica - Staying in Playa Hermosa??
- 15 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 16 Shopping
- 17 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 18 Yucatan travel guide recommendations
- 19 Driving in Belize
- 20 Mexico itinerary for 8-9 days
- 21 Guatemala trip tribute Part I
- 22 Roatan
- 23 Mexico City and...?
- 24 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 25 Isla Mujeres over Thanksgiving