I am starting a new post because I am a pain in the ... and wasn't sure if people would go back to my old post to answer this question. I am planning on being in Guanajuato 26 May to 09 June I looked at the weather and it looked like it would be okay. Now I am concerned that we will get a lot of rain. I hate rain. So I am once again asking for your valuable input what sort of weather we would most likely get at the time we are going? Someone had mentioned it was the rainy season but it mostly rained at night. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 :<~ ‰바카라사이트추천 :<~ ‰ bUs97.COM :<~ ‰ 카지노사이트추천:<~ ‰
- 2 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 3 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 4 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 5 Four night is PV
- 6 Snorkeling trips
- 7 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 8 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 9 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 10 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 11 best new site in costa rica
- 12 Oaxaca in march
- 13 Tikal, Guatemala
- 14 Progreso, Yucatàn
- 15 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 16 Costa Rica Itinerary Help Needed
- 17 Will anyone be in Oaxaca in February?
- 18 Resorts on the Yucatan Peninsula
- 19 Just back from Cancun, where were the Americans?
- 20 Monteverde Cloud Forest....tour suggestions!!!!
- 21 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 22 Panama Canal
- 23 need info on visiting the wineries in then Valle de Guadalupe
- 24 Wildlife viewing in Mexico (?)
- 25 Bocas ??