I am starting a new post because I am a pain in the ... and wasn't sure if people would go back to my old post to answer this question. I am planning on being in Guanajuato 26 May to 09 June I looked at the weather and it looked like it would be okay. Now I am concerned that we will get a lot of rain. I hate rain. So I am once again asking for your valuable input what sort of weather we would most likely get at the time we are going? Someone had mentioned it was the rainy season but it mostly rained at night. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Going to Ixtapa & Zihue mid July
- 2 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 3 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 4 Favorite Surf Towns in Central America
- 5 2 weeks in Mexico in September - any advice?
- 6 Tulum (camping)
- 7 Seaweed in Cancun. Royalton Riviera July 2015
- 8 Mexico City - an underrated destination
- 9 Suggestions for tour for last day
- 10 Connection in Mexico City from Buenos Aires to Los Angeles. Enough time?
- 11 Riviera Maya
- 12 Excursions
- 13 Amazing vacation in Panama
- 14 Costa Rica & Nicaragua in 16days ?
- 15 How early to book Mexico vacation from SF?
- 16 Peurto Escondido or PV (please help!)
- 17 Costa Rica 8 days in Feb
- 18 Eric Brahms
- 19 Where to stay in Oaxaca, Mexico?
- 20 River Lodge in Costa Rica?
- 21 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 22 Cancel a timeshare
- 23 Suze Posada de Roger
- 24 Kid friendly resort in Riviera Maya
- 25 San Jose Itinerary