I am starting a new post because I am a pain in the ... and wasn't sure if people would go back to my old post to answer this question. I am planning on being in Guanajuato 26 May to 09 June I looked at the weather and it looked like it would be okay. Now I am concerned that we will get a lot of rain. I hate rain. So I am once again asking for your valuable input what sort of weather we would most likely get at the time we are going? Someone had mentioned it was the rainy season but it mostly rained at night. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 July Adventure
- 2 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 3 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 4 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 5 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 6 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 7 Guatemala trip in August?
- 8 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 9 Driving Central America
- 10 Nicaragua -- connection
- 11 Driving in Mexico
- 12 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 13 june trip-help with itinerary
- 14 3 weeks on the west coast
- 15 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 16 MEXICAN CAR RENTAL - YUCATAN
- 17 help from a Panamanian
- 18 Costa Rica Vacation Ideas 8 nights
- 19 Costa Rica Guanacaste Region and Reserva Conchal
- 20 Belize in mid September
- 21 Want to relax on a beach and do nothing
- 22 Wedding in Cancun - Sun Palace
- 23 Nicaragua accommodations advice
- 24 Small casual wedding location on beautiful Costa Rican beach? Low-key
- 25 PVR, Trop Room Location or Condo?