I am starting a new post because I am a pain in the ... and wasn't sure if people would go back to my old post to answer this question. I am planning on being in Guanajuato 26 May to 09 June I looked at the weather and it looked like it would be okay. Now I am concerned that we will get a lot of rain. I hate rain. So I am once again asking for your valuable input what sort of weather we would most likely get at the time we are going? Someone had mentioned it was the rainy season but it mostly rained at night. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://getmusclebuildingbase.com/skin-matics-serum/
- 2 http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/solagenics-cream/
- 3 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 4 unsafe?
- 5 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 6 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 7 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 8 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 9 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 10 Riviera Maya driving safety
- 11 Moon Palace in Cancun
- 12 Belize With Baby & Toddler
- 13 Terrible location for Ocean Maya Royale
- 14 Bosque Del Cabo/Corcovado
- 15 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 16 Non tourist beach in December
- 17 Driving in Mexico
- 18 Sending things back home.
- 19 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 20 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?
- 21 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 22 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 23 Costa Rica 3 weeks with 2 kids
- 24 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 25 Costa rica in december with young kids