Thanks to everyone who helped us plan our trip to Manuel Antonio. We had a great time staying at Tulemar. We didn't really love Manuel Antonio before, but staying at Tulemar gave us a different perspective, and we ended up being converts. We've done a lot of sweaty hiking, ziplining, rafting, and waterfall rappeling on past trips, so for this one we decided to really just relax, enjoy some beach time, see some wildlife, drink a few Imperials, and do some fun tours.
Quick CR Trip Report
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 2 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 3 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 4 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 5 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 6 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 7 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 8 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 9 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 10 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 11 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 12 Costa Rica
- 13 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 14 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 15 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 16 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 17 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 18 Tocumen Airport layover
- 19 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca
- 20 Peace Lodge? Or somewhere else?
- 21 Sayulita infomation
- 22 Wanted! Chilled beach and snorkel time on a budget, Mexico or...?
- 23 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 24 Coastal resorts for mature single male
- 25 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya