We followed Suze's recommendations and spent last Feb. in PV. We loved it there except for the fact that the water was too cold for snorkeling, or really much swimming. So, we are thinking of going farther south this year. We especially liked not having a car in PV and walking or taking local buses and water taxis. Is this lifestyle possible in Zihuatanejo? Is the food and water as safe as in PV (ie. use caution but not as likely to cause problems as some parts of Mexico)? I am going to contact Judith Whitehead as you suggested in another post-any recommendations on what area I should ask for to be car-free (but with a water view-I really need that)? Thanks in advance! Sue
Questions for Stewbear
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 2 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 3 Costa rica help
- 4 car rental companies
- 5 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 6 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 7 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 8 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 9 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 10 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 11 cozumel tennis
- 12 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 13 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 14 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 15 Baja California
- 16 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 17 Mexico region question
- 18 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 19 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 20 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 21 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 22 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 23 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 24 Semana Santa itinerary
- 25 San Jose del cabo