We followed Suze's recommendations and spent last Feb. in PV. We loved it there except for the fact that the water was too cold for snorkeling, or really much swimming. So, we are thinking of going farther south this year. We especially liked not having a car in PV and walking or taking local buses and water taxis. Is this lifestyle possible in Zihuatanejo? Is the food and water as safe as in PV (ie. use caution but not as likely to cause problems as some parts of Mexico)? I am going to contact Judith Whitehead as you suggested in another post-any recommendations on what area I should ask for to be car-free (but with a water view-I really need that)? Thanks in advance! Sue
Questions for Stewbear
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cabo Alternative
- 2 Driving in Belize
- 3 Costa Rica itinerary with young children
- 4 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 5 Riviera maya
- 6 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 7 Cancun & environs move to Eastern time
- 8 24 hours with a car in Cancun. Where to eat? Where to go? There now!
- 9 Cancun in March
- 10 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 11 San Jose del Cabo airport shuttle
- 12 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 13 tamarindo (surfing,gun muggins and wildlife encounters)
- 14 8 days in costa rica!
- 15 Old Belize, Belize (Don't Go!)
- 16 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 17 Car Rental in Panama
- 18 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 19 Belize
- 20 Planning trip to Panama
- 21 Copa Airlines?
- 22 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 23 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 24 bicycle through central america
- 25 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres