We followed Suze's recommendations and spent last Feb. in PV. We loved it there except for the fact that the water was too cold for snorkeling, or really much swimming. So, we are thinking of going farther south this year. We especially liked not having a car in PV and walking or taking local buses and water taxis. Is this lifestyle possible in Zihuatanejo? Is the food and water as safe as in PV (ie. use caution but not as likely to cause problems as some parts of Mexico)? I am going to contact Judith Whitehead as you suggested in another post-any recommendations on what area I should ask for to be car-free (but with a water view-I really need that)? Thanks in advance! Sue
Questions for Stewbear
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Adopt an animal donation?
- 2 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 3 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 4 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 5 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 6 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 7 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 8 Backpack vs Wheels
- 9 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 10 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 11 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 12 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 13 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 14 Help with 5 days touring time
- 15 Costa Rica trip in March
- 16 Safety in Ixtapa
- 17 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 18 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 19 Cabo San Lucas
- 20 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 21 Roatan advice
- 22 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 23 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 24 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 25 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.