We followed Suze's recommendations and spent last Feb. in PV. We loved it there except for the fact that the water was too cold for snorkeling, or really much swimming. So, we are thinking of going farther south this year. We especially liked not having a car in PV and walking or taking local buses and water taxis. Is this lifestyle possible in Zihuatanejo? Is the food and water as safe as in PV (ie. use caution but not as likely to cause problems as some parts of Mexico)? I am going to contact Judith Whitehead as you suggested in another post-any recommendations on what area I should ask for to be car-free (but with a water view-I really need that)? Thanks in advance! Sue
Questions for Stewbear
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Queretaro or Zacatecas??
- 2 Riviera Maya Suites in Playa del Carmen or....?
- 3 best places in Baja
- 4 3 wks for Mayan ruins, colonial cities, markets, culture and nature
- 5 costa rica in two weeks
- 6 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 7 Jaco and playa caleta boutique hotel
- 8 Costa Rica: easy, non-hiking activities Monte Verde, Corcovado
- 9 SIM Card -- Mexico to the USA
- 10 Please advise re itinerary order - Guanajuato, Queretaro, San Miguel
- 11 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 12 Traveling from Roatan to Copan, Honduras
- 13 2 week Costa Rica trip
- 14 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 15 Costa Rica Itinerary-one week. Guanacaste? Arenal?
- 16 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 17 costa rica logistics
- 18 copa de árbol or bosque del cabo (or both!)
- 19 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 20 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 21 costa rica logistics again
- 22 Mexico Trip
- 23 Itinerary help Montericco or Rio Dulce
- 24 Panama Activities in October?
- 25 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara