I’m Laura, I’m a MA Marketing student at Dublin Business School. I’m currently in my dissertation phase in order to graduate. My dissertation is about how British culture influences the perception of quality in a Mexican hotel. I am asking for your cooperation to please answer my questionnaire, it should take 10min maximum and total anonymity is guaranteed all along. Please only answer if you are British, planning to go to Mexico soon and staying in a hotel.
The link is: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/britishculture_mexicanhotel
The answers will enable me to know what your expectations are in a Mexican hotel in order to fulfil them. I do not work for any company/organisation. This is exclusively for primary research in order to complete my dissertation.
Thank you very much for your help, it is very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Is this a Doable Day Trip?
- 2 Cell Phone Internet While in Mexico?
- 3 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 4 Ritz Carlton Cancun for Romantic Getaway or Too Much of "Party Place?"
- 5 In Cancun right now..
- 6 Gluten Free Belize
- 7 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 8 Driving there in Baja: safe or not?
- 9 La Fortuna or Manuel Antonio?
- 10 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 11 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 12 Architecture - Old and New Mexico
- 13 Mexico or Nicaragua for Beach Loving Adventurers
- 14 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 15 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 16 Places to stay in Belize
- 17 Chetumal to Caye Caulker- is it really worth it??
- 18 Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta trip
- 19 flights to san Jose, costa rica
- 20 Self-directed day trips from Riu Guanacaste?
- 21 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 22 Resort with nightlife for 40th bday
- 23 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 24 Sun, Sand and the Yucatan
- 25 Trip report: Mexico City and San Miguel de Allende 4/15