My name is Juan, I am an international student developing a research on the market of expatriates in the state of Queretaro, Mexico. I been trying to do an inquest about the specific market the project demands (it’s an undergraduate project). Let me give you a brief scenario:
There is a departmental building in the city of Queretaro, currently receiving Canadian bombardier employees while the company establishes here in Mexico. These departments wish to expand there number of rooms but in the project we must determine if there is a market demanding it.
I write the inquiry in this forum to approach the most I can the market I am seeking to interview. I hope you could take 5 minutes of your time to reply this post answering these questions:
- Your age
- Would you do a trip longer than 3 months to some city of Mexico? (Yes/no, if no, don’t go further the quiz, thanks!)
- Would you be interested in living in a suite department that includes housekeeping, gym, pool, common area, parking, BBQ area, green energy source, great building finishes, with 2 rooms, kitchen, laundry room, small living room, and elevator (and all services included such as, internet, TV, phone, etc.)?
- How much would you be willing to spend? A. less than $1,000 per month, B. Between $1,000 and 1,500 per month C. More than $1,500 per month.
- Currently this project is for people without children living there in order to maintain a calm environment in the building, do you consider it essential to allow families to live in a building such as these?
- What else would you consider necessary in an accommodation service such as these?
- Is there anything you consider important to add to this inquiry?
Thank you a lot for your time, if you were to be interested in this service, I may pass you the information of this suites.
I hope I am not breaking any forum rules by posting this.
Queretaro, Mexico, long trip suites services
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 2 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 3 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 4 Apartment Finders
- 5 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 6 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 7 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 8 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 9 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 10 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 11 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 12 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 13 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 14 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 15 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 16 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 17 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 18 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 19 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 20 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 21 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July
- 22 Looking for Belize itinerary planning suggestions
- 23 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 24 Hopefulist in Belize, 2014
- 25 International connectons through San Pedro Sula or Panama City