My name is Juan, I am an international student developing a research on the market of expatriates in the state of Queretaro, Mexico. I been trying to do an inquest about the specific market the project demands (it’s an undergraduate project). Let me give you a brief scenario:
There is a departmental building in the city of Queretaro, currently receiving Canadian bombardier employees while the company establishes here in Mexico. These departments wish to expand there number of rooms but in the project we must determine if there is a market demanding it.
I write the inquiry in this forum to approach the most I can the market I am seeking to interview. I hope you could take 5 minutes of your time to reply this post answering these questions:
- Your age
- Would you do a trip longer than 3 months to some city of Mexico? (Yes/no, if no, don’t go further the quiz, thanks!)
- Would you be interested in living in a suite department that includes housekeeping, gym, pool, common area, parking, BBQ area, green energy source, great building finishes, with 2 rooms, kitchen, laundry room, small living room, and elevator (and all services included such as, internet, TV, phone, etc.)?
- How much would you be willing to spend? A. less than $1,000 per month, B. Between $1,000 and 1,500 per month C. More than $1,500 per month.
- Currently this project is for people without children living there in order to maintain a calm environment in the building, do you consider it essential to allow families to live in a building such as these?
- What else would you consider necessary in an accommodation service such as these?
- Is there anything you consider important to add to this inquiry?
Thank you a lot for your time, if you were to be interested in this service, I may pass you the information of this suites.
I hope I am not breaking any forum rules by posting this.
Queretaro, Mexico, long trip suites services
- 1 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 2 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 3 Costa Rica trip in March
- 4 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 5 Cabo San Lucas
- 6 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 7 Safety in Nicaragua
- 8 Roatan advice
- 9 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 10 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 11 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 12 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 13 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 14 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 15 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 16 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?
- 17 Help on Rental Car Advice
- 18 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 19 Breakfast in Mexico City
- 20 Cabo snorkeling with a Giant Whale Shark!!!!!
- 21 best puerto vallarta resort/hotel --not all-inclusive
- 22 Honeymoon Planning for mexico in February 2014
- 23 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 24 Backpack vs Wheels
- 25 1st time to Costa Rica