My name is Juan, I am an international student developing a research on the market of expatriates in the state of Queretaro, Mexico. I been trying to do an inquest about the specific market the project demands (it’s an undergraduate project). Let me give you a brief scenario:
There is a departmental building in the city of Queretaro, currently receiving Canadian bombardier employees while the company establishes here in Mexico. These departments wish to expand there number of rooms but in the project we must determine if there is a market demanding it.
I write the inquiry in this forum to approach the most I can the market I am seeking to interview. I hope you could take 5 minutes of your time to reply this post answering these questions:
- Your age
- Would you do a trip longer than 3 months to some city of Mexico? (Yes/no, if no, don’t go further the quiz, thanks!)
- Would you be interested in living in a suite department that includes housekeeping, gym, pool, common area, parking, BBQ area, green energy source, great building finishes, with 2 rooms, kitchen, laundry room, small living room, and elevator (and all services included such as, internet, TV, phone, etc.)?
- How much would you be willing to spend? A. less than $1,000 per month, B. Between $1,000 and 1,500 per month C. More than $1,500 per month.
- Currently this project is for people without children living there in order to maintain a calm environment in the building, do you consider it essential to allow families to live in a building such as these?
- What else would you consider necessary in an accommodation service such as these?
- Is there anything you consider important to add to this inquiry?
Thank you a lot for your time, if you were to be interested in this service, I may pass you the information of this suites.
I hope I am not breaking any forum rules by posting this.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Ideas for activities in Riviera Maya vicinity
- 2 Ideas for month travel
- 3 Carnival 2017 in Panama City
- 4 Driving in Mexico
- 5 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 6 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 7 Moon Palace in Cancun
- 8 Best driving routes in Costa Rica
- 9 Driving in CR
- 10 Rental car - Lost driver's license! Help!
- 11 Sirena Station hike Drake Bay
- 12 unsafe?
- 13 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 14 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 15 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 16 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 17 Riviera Maya driving safety
- 18 Belize With Baby & Toddler
- 19 Terrible location for Ocean Maya Royale
- 20 Bosque Del Cabo/Corcovado
- 21 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 22 Non tourist beach in December
- 23 Sending things back home.
- 24 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 25 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?