My name is Juan, I am an international student developing a research on the market of expatriates in the state of Queretaro, Mexico. I been trying to do an inquest about the specific market the project demands (it’s an undergraduate project). Let me give you a brief scenario:
There is a departmental building in the city of Queretaro, currently receiving Canadian bombardier employees while the company establishes here in Mexico. These departments wish to expand there number of rooms but in the project we must determine if there is a market demanding it.
I write the inquiry in this forum to approach the most I can the market I am seeking to interview. I hope you could take 5 minutes of your time to reply this post answering these questions:
- Your age
- Would you do a trip longer than 3 months to some city of Mexico? (Yes/no, if no, don’t go further the quiz, thanks!)
- Would you be interested in living in a suite department that includes housekeeping, gym, pool, common area, parking, BBQ area, green energy source, great building finishes, with 2 rooms, kitchen, laundry room, small living room, and elevator (and all services included such as, internet, TV, phone, etc.)?
- How much would you be willing to spend? A. less than $1,000 per month, B. Between $1,000 and 1,500 per month C. More than $1,500 per month.
- Currently this project is for people without children living there in order to maintain a calm environment in the building, do you consider it essential to allow families to live in a building such as these?
- What else would you consider necessary in an accommodation service such as these?
- Is there anything you consider important to add to this inquiry?
Thank you a lot for your time, if you were to be interested in this service, I may pass you the information of this suites.
I hope I am not breaking any forum rules by posting this.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Car rental-Costa Rica
- 2 mexico city and puebla?
- 3 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 4 Help with Costa Rica Itinerary- 9 days
- 5 7 day itinerary for Costa Rica
- 6 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 7 Costa Maya & Mahahual
- 8 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 9 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 10 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 11 10 Day Costa Rica
- 12 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 13 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 14 Cancun to Guatemala
- 15 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 16 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 17 San Miguel trivia
- 18 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 20 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 21 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 22 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 23 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 24 puerto vallarta
- 25 California Baja