My niece and I are looking to travel to either CR or Belize this November and would like to find a smaller resort on a beach that offers a dining option add-on. It doesn't have to be all-inclusive, as I know a lot of those are quite large. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Quaint, yet affordable beach resorts w/dining option in CR or Belize?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 2 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 3 Shuttle transport San Cristobal to Palenque
- 4 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 5 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 6 Fairmont Mayakoba and Playa del Carmen Trip Report
- 7 anyone ever use Namu Travel?
- 8 bosque del cabo or private house in matapalo??
- 9 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 10 Squeamish about House Bugs in Mexico
- 11 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 12 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 13 Tulum (camping)
- 14 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 15 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 16 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 17 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 18 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 19 Easter (or Semana Santa) in Nicaragua
- 20 Leo Rodriguez is a great local guide/drive
- 21 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 22 6 days in Cancun and Riviera Maya end of May
- 23 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 24 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 25 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango