My niece and I are looking to travel to either CR or Belize this November and would like to find a smaller resort on a beach that offers a dining option add-on. It doesn't have to be all-inclusive, as I know a lot of those are quite large. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Quaint, yet affordable beach resorts w/dining option in CR or Belize?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize
- 2 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 3 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 4 Planning trip to Panama
- 5 bicycle through central america
- 6 Copa Airlines?
- 7 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 8 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 9 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 10 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 11 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 12 Panama
- 13 Car Rental in Panama
- 14 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 15 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 16 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 17 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 18 Costa Rica
- 19 Which of these locations?
- 20 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 21 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 22 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 23 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 24 Renting a car in Cancun
- 25 Possible Mexico Trip