My husband and I purchased a house in Bahia Ballena in the South Pacific. Although we are moving most of our things down, we still need a bedroom set, a refrigerator, and a dishwasher. We are coming to Costa Rica for the last two weeks of March and we plan on staying around San Jose and Sarchi for around 5 days to shop for these items. Can anyone give us specific suggestions of where to shop? Does anyone know of places around San Isidro de el General or closer to Uvita or Dominical? Any suggestions in Golfito? All information would be greatly appreciated!!
Purchasing appliances and furniture in Costa Rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 2 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 3 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 4 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 5 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 6 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 7 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 8 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 9 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 10 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 11 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 12 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 13 Belize Itinerary help!
- 14 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 15 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 16 Costa Rica Travel
- 17 Planning Mexico by February
- 18 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 19 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 20 A Week in Montezuma
- 21 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 22 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 23 Book set in Panama
- 24 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 25 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN