I am considering taking a family vacation to the Four Seasons at Punta Mita, and would like to know how rainy is it in the summer months of June, July, and August. The rates drop significantly in July, so I am afraid the weather can get dodgy then. I realize its the tropics, but I can't justify the cost savings if it rains consistantly during the day. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Punta Mita Weather in Summer
- 1 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 2 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 3 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 4 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 5 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 6 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 7 Cancun day trips
- 8 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 9 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 10 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 11 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera
- 12 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 13 Quick CR Trip Report
- 14 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 15 CANCUN: Sandos Caracol Beach Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya
- 16 Where to stay on Mayan riviera?
- 17 Advice on trip to Costa Rica for myself and three late teenagers
- 18 Rental cars $s for Panama
- 19 Grand Mayan Palace - Nuevo Vallarta
- 20 Driving in Mexico
- 21 Sandos Playacar Beach Resort Cancun Mexico
- 22 After Tikal... suggestions?
- 23 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 24 Three weeks in August 2011 - trip report
- 25 Single parent signature