I'm going to be in Puerto Viejo in March, and it's been approx 10 years since I've been there. Anyone have any idea if Hotel Puerto Viejo still exists? It was a surfer hostel that was cheap and right in the middle of the town, but I'm having a hard time finding it. Maybe it's called something different? Or does anyone have any other suggestions for cheapish lodging? Looking for something $60 or less per night preferably, but in town. Thanks for any suggestions!
Puerto Viejo Lodging
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 2 Copa Airlines?
- 3 Belize
- 4 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 5 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 6 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 7 Planning trip to Panama
- 8 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 9 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 10 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 11 Panama
- 12 bicycle through central america
- 13 Car Rental in Panama
- 14 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 15 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 16 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 17 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 18 Costa Rica
- 19 Which of these locations?
- 20 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 21 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 22 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 23 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 24 Renting a car in Cancun
- 25 Possible Mexico Trip