I'm going to be in Puerto Viejo in March, and it's been approx 10 years since I've been there. Anyone have any idea if Hotel Puerto Viejo still exists? It was a surfer hostel that was cheap and right in the middle of the town, but I'm having a hard time finding it. Maybe it's called something different? Or does anyone have any other suggestions for cheapish lodging? Looking for something $60 or less per night preferably, but in town. Thanks for any suggestions!
Puerto Viejo Lodging
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 2 Cuernavaca
- 3 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 4 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 5 Please advise re itinerary order - Guanajuato, Queretaro, San Miguel
- 6 cancun
- 7 Riviera Maya Suites in Playa del Carmen or....?
- 8 best places in Baja
- 9 Queretaro or Zacatecas??
- 10 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 11 3 wks for Mayan ruins, colonial cities, markets, culture and nature
- 12 costa rica in two weeks
- 13 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 14 Jaco and playa caleta boutique hotel
- 15 Costa Rica: easy, non-hiking activities Monte Verde, Corcovado
- 16 SIM Card -- Mexico to the USA
- 17 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 18 Traveling from Roatan to Copan, Honduras
- 19 2 week Costa Rica trip
- 20 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 21 Costa Rica Itinerary-one week. Guanacaste? Arenal?
- 22 costa rica logistics
- 23 copa de árbol or bosque del cabo (or both!)
- 24 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 25 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?