I'm going to be in Puerto Viejo in March, and it's been approx 10 years since I've been there. Anyone have any idea if Hotel Puerto Viejo still exists? It was a surfer hostel that was cheap and right in the middle of the town, but I'm having a hard time finding it. Maybe it's called something different? Or does anyone have any other suggestions for cheapish lodging? Looking for something $60 or less per night preferably, but in town. Thanks for any suggestions!
Puerto Viejo Lodging
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Guatemala customs question
- 2 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 3 Costa Rica questions
- 4 Mextrotter
- 5 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 6 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 7 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 8 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 9 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 10 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 11 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 12 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 13 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 14 costa rica
- 15 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 16 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 17 Car rental Cancun
- 18 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….
- 19 Christmas in Puebla?
- 20 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 21 Ideas for a graduation trip for 18 yr old
- 22 Thinking of Merida for 10 days or so this fall. Have some questions.
- 23 Viceroy Riviera Maya
- 24 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 25 Driving from San Jose to Uvita-Suggestions for Fabulous Lunch Stop