This young couple has been living in PV for over a year. They do a near daily walk around town on their blog. I think they do an excellent job capturing the atmosphere, ambiance, and general street feel of Old Town Puerto Vallarta.
If you were every wondering if PV might be the place for you, or you already know you love it and are missing it, take a look.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 CANON printer 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ CANON TEC*h care 24/7
- 2 Help choosing Spanish course / immersion in Southern Mexico
- 3 Mexico
- 4 live from PV !
- 5 Belize itinerary help
- 6 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 7 Belize planning help
- 8 Another Yucatan trip report
- 9 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 10 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 11 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 12 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 13 2017 SMA Trip
- 14 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 15 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 16 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 17 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 18 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 19 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 20 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 21 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport
- 22 Bocas ??
- 23 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 24 San Luis Potosi & La Huasteca
- 25 Costa Rica Connection