Hi everyone –
I'm going to San Miguel in October 2014 and decided to make it over to the Pacific Coast before going home. I've narrowed my choices to Puerto Vallarta or Manzanillo via a combination of convenient flights out of San Miguel (Leon) and flights I can get from the coast to go home on points.
Never been to either location. Have visited Cancun/Play del Carmen and Los Cabos. I'm female travelling solo – and while I'm no longer interested in the night life, I do prefer a location that's close enough to daytime activity that I can walk or take a short cab/bus somewhere if I want to. Mind you, I may end up lying by the beach with a book.
Any preferences one over the other?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mexico with 6 yr. olds: want beach and history- Suggestions?
- 2 Long ride to Nayara. Are there good options along the way?
- 3 Granada vs San Juan, all you need to know
- 4 Rental Car in Mexico
- 5 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 6 Five nights Ambergris Caye - Itinerary help
- 7 Packing for Ambergris Caye
- 8 Costa Rica--first time
- 9 Cabo San Lucas timeshare presentations
- 10 caravan tour of costa rica
- 11 Blue Hole
- 12 Car rental in Cancun
- 13 Proposal
- 14 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 15 driving from laredo to the pacific side
- 16 Itinerary help for 7 days out of Cancun to beaches and Ruins!
- 17 Villa, hotel recommendations for 3 families, 6 kids in Costa Rica
- 18 Gran Hotel de Querataro
- 19 Seaweed
- 20 Honeymoon itinerary help!
- 21 Some suggestions for Mayan Riveria
- 22 Savegre Hotel
- 23 The russians are coming to Nicaragua
- 24 Guanacaste & Puntarenas
- 25 Tours starting and ending in Liberia, Costa Rica?
Hi everyone –