Hi everyone –
I'm going to San Miguel in October 2014 and decided to make it over to the Pacific Coast before going home. I've narrowed my choices to Puerto Vallarta or Manzanillo via a combination of convenient flights out of San Miguel (Leon) and flights I can get from the coast to go home on points.
Never been to either location. Have visited Cancun/Play del Carmen and Los Cabos. I'm female travelling solo – and while I'm no longer interested in the night life, I do prefer a location that's close enough to daytime activity that I can walk or take a short cab/bus somewhere if I want to. Mind you, I may end up lying by the beach with a book.
Any preferences one over the other?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 In Cancun right now..
- 2 Ritz Carlton Cancun for Romantic Getaway or Too Much of "Party Place?"
- 3 Driving there in Baja: safe or not?
- 4 Gluten Free Belize
- 5 La Fortuna or Manuel Antonio?
- 6 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 7 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 8 Architecture - Old and New Mexico
- 9 Mexico or Nicaragua for Beach Loving Adventurers
- 10 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 11 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 12 Places to stay in Belize
- 13 Chetumal to Caye Caulker- is it really worth it??
- 14 Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta trip
- 15 flights to san Jose, costa rica
- 16 Self-directed day trips from Riu Guanacaste?
- 17 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 18 Resort with nightlife for 40th bday
- 19 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 20 Sun, Sand and the Yucatan
- 21 Trip report: Mexico City and San Miguel de Allende 4/15
- 22 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 23 Should I Cancel My Trip to Guadalajara in 2 Weeks?
- 24 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 25 Best beach close to DF
Hi everyone –