Hi everyone –
I'm going to San Miguel in October 2014 and decided to make it over to the Pacific Coast before going home. I've narrowed my choices to Puerto Vallarta or Manzanillo via a combination of convenient flights out of San Miguel (Leon) and flights I can get from the coast to go home on points.
Never been to either location. Have visited Cancun/Play del Carmen and Los Cabos. I'm female travelling solo – and while I'm no longer interested in the night life, I do prefer a location that's close enough to daytime activity that I can walk or take a short cab/bus somewhere if I want to. Mind you, I may end up lying by the beach with a book.
Any preferences one over the other?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 brand reputation management
- 2 Playa Del Carmen All Inclusive with party atmosphere?
- 3 Best resort for our situation?
- 4 Chef/Cater in El Valle, Panama
- 5 Great Infographic on SportFishing in Costa Rica
- 6 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 7 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 8 Driver needed for Panama City
- 9 Manuel Antonio - Private Villa or Tulemar?
- 10 Tikal
- 11 Transportation to hotel from airport
- 12 Bosque Del Cabo one week or split with Iguana Lodge
- 13 Belize - need help with planning our 10 days
- 14 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 15 Sarah's Cozy Casita's/Playa Coronado
- 16 Belize-how many days for beach and jungle
- 17 Best bus service from Queretero to San Miguel d"Alende
- 18 Sunday bus schedule hours
- 19 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 20 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 21 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 22 Iberostar Club Membership Sales Pitch
- 23 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge
- 24 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 25 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
Hi everyone –