Hi everyone –
I'm going to San Miguel in October 2014 and decided to make it over to the Pacific Coast before going home. I've narrowed my choices to Puerto Vallarta or Manzanillo via a combination of convenient flights out of San Miguel (Leon) and flights I can get from the coast to go home on points.
Never been to either location. Have visited Cancun/Play del Carmen and Los Cabos. I'm female travelling solo – and while I'm no longer interested in the night life, I do prefer a location that's close enough to daytime activity that I can walk or take a short cab/bus somewhere if I want to. Mind you, I may end up lying by the beach with a book.
Any preferences one over the other?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 2 Fishing around Arenal
- 3 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 4 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 5 Costa Rica- July trip
- 6 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 7 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 8 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 9 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 10 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 11 help from a Panamanian
- 12 Best Panama beach area?
- 13 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 14 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 15 Guanacaste
- 16 Restaurant Raves Puerto Vallarta
- 17 Riu Cancun
- 18 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 19 Passport expires soon
- 20 dental implants
- 21 Los Algodones Baja Mexico
- 22 Need Suggestions for Guatemala
- 23 Is it really worth it to go all the way to Placencia?
- 24 day trips from Mexico City
- 25 Costa Rica - What to see with a guide vs on your own?
Hi everyone –