Hi everyone –
I'm going to San Miguel in October 2014 and decided to make it over to the Pacific Coast before going home. I've narrowed my choices to Puerto Vallarta or Manzanillo via a combination of convenient flights out of San Miguel (Leon) and flights I can get from the coast to go home on points.
Never been to either location. Have visited Cancun/Play del Carmen and Los Cabos. I'm female travelling solo – and while I'm no longer interested in the night life, I do prefer a location that's close enough to daytime activity that I can walk or take a short cab/bus somewhere if I want to. Mind you, I may end up lying by the beach with a book.
Any preferences one over the other?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.skin4up.com/renewiderm/
- 2 10 Day Costa Rica
- 3 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 4 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 5 Cancun to Guatemala
- 6 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 7 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 8 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 9 San Miguel trivia
- 10 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 11 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 12 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 13 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 14 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 15 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 16 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 17 puerto vallarta
- 18 California Baja
- 19 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 20 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 21 Best plan - suggestions
- 22 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 23 Costa Rica Honeymoon May 2018
- 24 Mexico City over Christmas
- 25 Is it crazy to go in August?
Hi everyone –