Hi everyone –
I'm going to San Miguel in October 2014 and decided to make it over to the Pacific Coast before going home. I've narrowed my choices to Puerto Vallarta or Manzanillo via a combination of convenient flights out of San Miguel (Leon) and flights I can get from the coast to go home on points.
Never been to either location. Have visited Cancun/Play del Carmen and Los Cabos. I'm female travelling solo – and while I'm no longer interested in the night life, I do prefer a location that's close enough to daytime activity that I can walk or take a short cab/bus somewhere if I want to. Mind you, I may end up lying by the beach with a book.
Any preferences one over the other?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cancun Time share fraud to new level - Be aware
- 2 Honeymoon August 2016
- 3 Transportation Riviera Maya
- 4 public transporatation from Guadalajara to Ajijic
- 5 Mexico City weather
- 6 Costa Rica itinerary and lodges -- please help
- 7 February Vacation Destination with Young Kids
- 8 Help with Riviera Maya trip
- 9 Pura Vida Trip Report
- 10 Trip to Panama with child(8 yrs) Thanksgiving 2015
- 11 Transportation from Mexico City to Coyocan & ????
- 12 Cancun AI resorts
- 13 Valladolid/ Flamingos in Rio Lagartos
- 14 Advice on 3wk itinerary covering MX,GT,BZ by car
- 15 Layover in Mexico City
- 16 Cheap Airfare on United
- 17 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 18 First trip to Mexico...any help appreciated
- 19 Belize planning; independent vs package
- 20 A Weekend in Mexico DF: Suggestions Needed
- 21 Cancun and Tulum
- 22 nice hotel between airport and Poas?
- 23 HELP! Overwhelmed by Costa Rica Trip
- 24 February in Costa Rica
- 25 Wild Planet Adventures
Hi everyone –