Hi everyone –
I'm going to San Miguel in October 2014 and decided to make it over to the Pacific Coast before going home. I've narrowed my choices to Puerto Vallarta or Manzanillo via a combination of convenient flights out of San Miguel (Leon) and flights I can get from the coast to go home on points.
Never been to either location. Have visited Cancun/Play del Carmen and Los Cabos. I'm female travelling solo – and while I'm no longer interested in the night life, I do prefer a location that's close enough to daytime activity that I can walk or take a short cab/bus somewhere if I want to. Mind you, I may end up lying by the beach with a book.
Any preferences one over the other?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 2 Food and health in Cancún.
- 3 Any advice on a place to stay in Los Cabos for a family of 4
- 4 Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun
- 5 Need help optimizing 3 month backpacking trip in Central America
- 6 Costa Rica 5 Days in Fall
- 7 Costa Rica--first time
- 8 Personal Tour Guide Needed - Museum of Anthropolgy
- 9 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 10 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 11 Travelogue: Mexico City (w/2 small kids)
- 12 Dangers of crossing Darien Gap
- 13 Azul Sensatori
- 14 DF + Where Else? 10-11 days
- 15 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 16 Honeymoon itinerary help!
- 17 La Paloma reviews?
- 18 Westjet flights to Merida
- 19 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 20 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 21 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 22 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 23 Adult only all inclusive
- 24 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 25 Trip to Punta de Mita in January and need help with planning
Hi everyone –