Hi everyone –
I'm going to San Miguel in October 2014 and decided to make it over to the Pacific Coast before going home. I've narrowed my choices to Puerto Vallarta or Manzanillo via a combination of convenient flights out of San Miguel (Leon) and flights I can get from the coast to go home on points.
Never been to either location. Have visited Cancun/Play del Carmen and Los Cabos. I'm female travelling solo – and while I'm no longer interested in the night life, I do prefer a location that's close enough to daytime activity that I can walk or take a short cab/bus somewhere if I want to. Mind you, I may end up lying by the beach with a book.
Any preferences one over the other?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 2 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 3 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 4 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 5 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 6 Music Video
- 7 July Adventure
- 8 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 9 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 10 Guatemala trip in August?
- 11 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 12 Driving Central America
- 13 Nicaragua -- connection
- 14 Driving in Mexico
- 15 june trip-help with itinerary
- 16 3 weeks on the west coast
- 17 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 18 MEXICAN CAR RENTAL - YUCATAN
- 19 help from a Panamanian
- 20 Costa Rica Vacation Ideas 8 nights
- 21 Costa Rica Guanacaste Region and Reserva Conchal
- 22 Belize in mid September
- 23 Want to relax on a beach and do nothing
- 24 Wedding in Cancun - Sun Palace
- 25 Nicaragua accommodations advice
Hi everyone –