Hi everyone –
I'm going to San Miguel in October 2014 and decided to make it over to the Pacific Coast before going home. I've narrowed my choices to Puerto Vallarta or Manzanillo via a combination of convenient flights out of San Miguel (Leon) and flights I can get from the coast to go home on points.
Never been to either location. Have visited Cancun/Play del Carmen and Los Cabos. I'm female travelling solo – and while I'm no longer interested in the night life, I do prefer a location that's close enough to daytime activity that I can walk or take a short cab/bus somewhere if I want to. Mind you, I may end up lying by the beach with a book.
Any preferences one over the other?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 2 Mexico in March - questions
- 3 Buying a property in Sayulita
- 4 Hopefulist's 2013 Guatemala Travelogue
- 5 Trip to Costa Rica - Pura Vida
- 6 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 7 Merida in March
- 8 Private Fishing/Snorkeling boat in Playa del Carmen
- 9 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 10 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 11 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 12 Adventures in Portobelo, Panama
- 13 Costa Rica With Kids-Recommendations Requested
- 14 travel in Yucatan
- 15 Driving through Mexico to Belize
- 16 Police Harassment in Cancun
- 17 Gay Places in San Pedro Belize
- 18 AI Child-Friendly Tulum Vicinity (30+ mi)
- 19 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 20 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 21 What is the best place to visit in Costa Rica for 18 year olds?
- 22 Insect Repellent, Sunscreen in Belize?
- 23 Muyil Ruins and Sian Ka'an Biosphere, Meixco
- 24 Brunch / Lunch for 8 with fix price?
- 25 Another Yucatan trip report
Hi everyone –