Hi everyone –
I'm going to San Miguel in October 2014 and decided to make it over to the Pacific Coast before going home. I've narrowed my choices to Puerto Vallarta or Manzanillo via a combination of convenient flights out of San Miguel (Leon) and flights I can get from the coast to go home on points.
Never been to either location. Have visited Cancun/Play del Carmen and Los Cabos. I'm female travelling solo – and while I'm no longer interested in the night life, I do prefer a location that's close enough to daytime activity that I can walk or take a short cab/bus somewhere if I want to. Mind you, I may end up lying by the beach with a book.
Any preferences one over the other?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 NORTON security 360** TECH SUPPORT NUMBER customer 1*888*482**3831 service
- 2 Sad Sad Day for my favorite beach city
- 3 San Jose to Puerto Viejo Costa Rica and Hostel in San Jose
- 4 New to Travel is Costa Rica in Rainy Season
- 5 Where to go for TEFL
- 6 best AI Adult in Cancun and the Riviera
- 7 Guanajuato to Mexico City and Butterfly Sanctuary
- 8 Returning home
- 9 White hair in Valladolid....
- 10 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 11 Please help with my Yucatan itinerary
- 12 Uber in Panama
- 13 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 14 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 15 Shuttle Bus Service in Costa Rica
- 16 Mexico (Yucatan Peninsula) Non AL suggestions
- 17 4 days in Belize
- 18 Belize trip report-April 3-10th
- 19 Belize in Aug 25-Sep3
- 20 Luxury hotel off the beaten path?
- 21 An Afternoon In Guadalajara
- 22 Sayulita in September
- 23 Tulum Ruins
- 24 5 day belize itinerary
- 25 2 weeks in Costa Rica: Go North or South?
Hi everyone –