I am looking for a very nice beachfront resort/hotel with luxurious rooms with ocean views; a nice swimmable beach and a pleasant pool area. Food is less important and we don't really care where it is as we have never been to this part of Mexico. We are considering Garza Blanca, Casa Velas and Villa La Estancia but I have concerns - Garza Blanca seems to be on a busy noisy road and Casa Velas seems to be a 15 minute walk from the beach. We are 2 middle aged women going on a ladies' long weekend in June to celebrate a birthday. We would consider AI or non-AI and would like to spend no more than around $400-450/night. I would appreciate any recommendations or info on specirfic resorts. Thanks in advance.
puerto vallarta hotel advice please
- 1 Campeche anyone?
- 2 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 3 Driving around costa ica
- 4 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 5 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 6 Belize in August with teens
- 7 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 8 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 9 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 10 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 11 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 12 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 13 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 14 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 15 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 16 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 17 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 18 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 19 Cancun day trips
- 20 Quick CR Trip Report
- 21 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 22 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 23 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 24 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 25 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?