I am looking for a very nice beachfront resort/hotel with luxurious rooms with ocean views; a nice swimmable beach and a pleasant pool area. Food is less important and we don't really care where it is as we have never been to this part of Mexico. We are considering Garza Blanca, Casa Velas and Villa La Estancia but I have concerns - Garza Blanca seems to be on a busy noisy road and Casa Velas seems to be a 15 minute walk from the beach. We are 2 middle aged women going on a ladies' long weekend in June to celebrate a birthday. We would consider AI or non-AI and would like to spend no more than around $400-450/night. I would appreciate any recommendations or info on specirfic resorts. Thanks in advance.
puerto vallarta hotel advice please
- 1 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 2 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 3 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 4 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 5 Cancun day trips
- 6 Quick CR Trip Report
- 7 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 8 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 9 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 10 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 11 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 12 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 13 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 14 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 15 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera
- 16 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 17 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 18 CANCUN: Sandos Caracol Beach Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya
- 19 Where to stay on Mayan riviera?
- 20 Advice on trip to Costa Rica for myself and three late teenagers
- 21 Rental cars $s for Panama
- 22 Grand Mayan Palace - Nuevo Vallarta
- 23 Driving in Mexico
- 24 Sandos Playacar Beach Resort Cancun Mexico
- 25 After Tikal... suggestions?