Hey everyone! Looking for some input on Puerto Vallarta for a honeymoon. We are from Michigan so everyone goes to Cancun, Riviera Maya, and the Caribbean due to length of flights. We want to go somewhere everyone else doesn't. Plus, it will be the beginning of September, so we would like to avoid it being ruined by a hurricane. Looking at Secrets-Vallarta Bay for a location. My fiance and I are both fun loving people and enjoy cocktails, dancing, shopping, sun, and adventures. Definitely want someplace upbeat with plenty to do! Is Puerto Vallarta a good fit for us? If not, what else would you recommend? Thanks a million, in advance, for your help!
Puerto Vallarta Honeymoon. A good fit?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Riviera Maya Suites in Playa del Carmen or....?
- 2 Mexico Trip
- 3 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 4 Costa Rica Itinerary-one week. Guanacaste? Arenal?
- 5 costa rica logistics again
- 6 costa rica logistics
- 7 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 8 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 9 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 10 Panama - where in Boca del Tores
- 11 Osa Hotel Questions
- 12 Punta Mita St. Regis
- 13 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 14 Cabo San Lucas
- 15 Bus options between San Jose and Bocas del Torro
- 16 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 17 Ccost of a transfer from Panama PTY airport to Riu Playa Blanca Hotel?
- 18 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 19 Trip ideas needed please
- 20 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 21 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 22 tours to gatun locks panama
- 23 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 24 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 25 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014