Hey everyone! Looking for some input on Puerto Vallarta for a honeymoon. We are from Michigan so everyone goes to Cancun, Riviera Maya, and the Caribbean due to length of flights. We want to go somewhere everyone else doesn't. Plus, it will be the beginning of September, so we would like to avoid it being ruined by a hurricane. Looking at Secrets-Vallarta Bay for a location. My fiance and I are both fun loving people and enjoy cocktails, dancing, shopping, sun, and adventures. Definitely want someplace upbeat with plenty to do! Is Puerto Vallarta a good fit for us? If not, what else would you recommend? Thanks a million, in advance, for your help!
Puerto Vallarta Honeymoon. A good fit?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 2 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 3 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 4 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 5 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 6 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 7 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 8 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 9 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 10 Belize Itinerary help!
- 11 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 12 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 13 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 14 Costa Rica Travel
- 15 Planning Mexico by February
- 16 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 17 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 18 A Week in Montezuma
- 19 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 20 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 21 Book set in Panama
- 22 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 23 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 24 Rental car at Liberia Airport
- 25 Private Driver needed SJO to Limon