Hey everyone! Looking for some input on Puerto Vallarta for a honeymoon. We are from Michigan so everyone goes to Cancun, Riviera Maya, and the Caribbean due to length of flights. We want to go somewhere everyone else doesn't. Plus, it will be the beginning of September, so we would like to avoid it being ruined by a hurricane. Looking at Secrets-Vallarta Bay for a location. My fiance and I are both fun loving people and enjoy cocktails, dancing, shopping, sun, and adventures. Definitely want someplace upbeat with plenty to do! Is Puerto Vallarta a good fit for us? If not, what else would you recommend? Thanks a million, in advance, for your help!
Puerto Vallarta Honeymoon. A good fit?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 2 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 3 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 4 Apartment Finders
- 5 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 6 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 7 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 8 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 9 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 10 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 11 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 12 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 13 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 14 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 15 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 16 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 17 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 18 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 19 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 20 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 21 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July
- 22 Looking for Belize itinerary planning suggestions
- 23 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 24 Hopefulist in Belize, 2014
- 25 International connectons through San Pedro Sula or Panama City