Hey everyone! Looking for some input on Puerto Vallarta for a honeymoon. We are from Michigan so everyone goes to Cancun, Riviera Maya, and the Caribbean due to length of flights. We want to go somewhere everyone else doesn't. Plus, it will be the beginning of September, so we would like to avoid it being ruined by a hurricane. Looking at Secrets-Vallarta Bay for a location. My fiance and I are both fun loving people and enjoy cocktails, dancing, shopping, sun, and adventures. Definitely want someplace upbeat with plenty to do! Is Puerto Vallarta a good fit for us? If not, what else would you recommend? Thanks a million, in advance, for your help!
Puerto Vallarta Honeymoon. A good fit?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mexico region question
- 2 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 3 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 4 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 5 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 6 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 7 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 8 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 9 Costa rica help
- 10 car rental companies
- 11 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 12 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 13 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 14 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 15 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 16 cozumel tennis
- 17 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 18 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 19 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 20 Baja California
- 21 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 22 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 23 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 24 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 25 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara