Hey everyone! Looking for some input on Puerto Vallarta for a honeymoon. We are from Michigan so everyone goes to Cancun, Riviera Maya, and the Caribbean due to length of flights. We want to go somewhere everyone else doesn't. Plus, it will be the beginning of September, so we would like to avoid it being ruined by a hurricane. Looking at Secrets-Vallarta Bay for a location. My fiance and I are both fun loving people and enjoy cocktails, dancing, shopping, sun, and adventures. Definitely want someplace upbeat with plenty to do! Is Puerto Vallarta a good fit for us? If not, what else would you recommend? Thanks a million, in advance, for your help!
Puerto Vallarta Honeymoon. A good fit?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Food poisoning?
- 2 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 3 Costa Rica Allergy Accommodations for Tree Nuts and Dairy
- 4 First Timer to Mexico - Itinerary help please
- 5 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 6 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 7 Maya Riviera to Belize or Costa Rica or Panama?
- 8 The product is really effective in reducing
- 9 Mexico City
- 10 Do we need special insurance or driver's license for rental car in Mexico
- 11 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 12 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 13 Cruise with a 10 month old to Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico,and key west.
- 14 Flores to Chetumal by road without crossing through Belize
- 15 Central America travel over New Year's
- 16 Costa Rica after 15 years update me on driving
- 17 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 18 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 19 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 20 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 21 Costa Rica help
- 22 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 23 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 24 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 25 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)