I am surprising my wife with a 4 night trip to PV in August. We will be traveling with our 1 year old son and my wife will be 3 months pregnant. From what I've read, it's pretty safe, so I'm not worried about that. We are coming from Cali, so it's not a long flight.
I was wondering if anyone could speak to whether I should arrange a car for us to pick us up from the airport or if we should just grab a cab. Our hotel is only 2 miles from the airport in Zone 1.
Also, I booked Sunset Plaza Beach Resort and Spa with the all-inclusive deal. Is this a good choice? What does the all-inclusive include besides meals and drinks?
Any other tips or advice?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 2 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 3 Costa Rica
- 4 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 5 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 6 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 7 Planning a trip to Panama
- 8 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 9 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 10 Driving from Mexico to Belize and Guatemala
- 11 best air route san diego to san jose
- 12 Cabo San Lucas furniture stores
- 13 reliable car rental company??
- 14 Costa Rica - San Jose to Arenal Drive
- 15 driving from Tabacon to La Fortuna?
- 16 Trip Report: Guatemala in 6 days
- 17 One day in Cozumel - Chichen Itza?
- 18 How long from Cozumel to Ek Balam
- 19 Puerto Vallarta
- 20 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 21 Panama or Costa Rica?
- 22 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 23 Need help ASAP for Belize
- 24 Are dogs allowed on the beaches
- 25 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica