I am surprising my wife with a 4 night trip to PV in August. We will be traveling with our 1 year old son and my wife will be 3 months pregnant. From what I've read, it's pretty safe, so I'm not worried about that. We are coming from Cali, so it's not a long flight.
I was wondering if anyone could speak to whether I should arrange a car for us to pick us up from the airport or if we should just grab a cab. Our hotel is only 2 miles from the airport in Zone 1.
Also, I booked Sunset Plaza Beach Resort and Spa with the all-inclusive deal. Is this a good choice? What does the all-inclusive include besides meals and drinks?
Any other tips or advice?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 2 Four night is PV
- 3 San Miguel
- 4 Oaxaca in march
- 5 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 6 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 7 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 8 Snorkeling trips
- 9 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 10 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 11 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 12 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 13 best new site in costa rica
- 14 Tikal, Guatemala
- 15 Progreso, Yucatàn
- 16 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 17 Costa Rica Itinerary Help Needed
- 18 Will anyone be in Oaxaca in February?
- 19 Resorts on the Yucatan Peninsula
- 20 Just back from Cancun, where were the Americans?
- 21 Monteverde Cloud Forest....tour suggestions!!!!
- 22 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 23 Panama Canal
- 24 need info on visiting the wineries in then Valle de Guadalupe
- 25 Wildlife viewing in Mexico (?)