I am surprising my wife with a 4 night trip to PV in August. We will be traveling with our 1 year old son and my wife will be 3 months pregnant. From what I've read, it's pretty safe, so I'm not worried about that. We are coming from Cali, so it's not a long flight.
I was wondering if anyone could speak to whether I should arrange a car for us to pick us up from the airport or if we should just grab a cab. Our hotel is only 2 miles from the airport in Zone 1.
Also, I booked Sunset Plaza Beach Resort and Spa with the all-inclusive deal. Is this a good choice? What does the all-inclusive include besides meals and drinks?
Any other tips or advice?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech c*Are 22/7
- 2 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 3 Aura in Cozumel all-inclusive?Anyone recently??
- 4 Help! Should I go to Central America during the rainy season?
- 5 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 6 Long weekend in Costa Rica
- 7 Best plan - suggestions
- 8 Mexico City over Christmas
- 9 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 10 Accommodation near Urique and Posada Barrancas, Mexico
- 11 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 12 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 13 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 14 Cozumel airport transfers
- 15 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 16 Vacation choices
- 17 Puerto Vallarta
- 18 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 19 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 20 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 21 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 22 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 23 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 24 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 25 Olmec Colossal Heads