I am surprising my wife with a 4 night trip to PV in August. We will be traveling with our 1 year old son and my wife will be 3 months pregnant. From what I've read, it's pretty safe, so I'm not worried about that. We are coming from Cali, so it's not a long flight.
I was wondering if anyone could speak to whether I should arrange a car for us to pick us up from the airport or if we should just grab a cab. Our hotel is only 2 miles from the airport in Zone 1.
Also, I booked Sunset Plaza Beach Resort and Spa with the all-inclusive deal. Is this a good choice? What does the all-inclusive include besides meals and drinks?
Any other tips or advice?
Puerto Vallarta Help
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 2 Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- 3 Costa Rica at Christmas?
- 4 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 5 Renting a car in Cancun
- 6 First trip to Ajijic-Advice Needed
- 7 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 8 Unreliable www.cancuntransfers.com - DO NOT USE their service
- 9 best hotel for family traveling with young adults in Panama City
- 10 A Week in Montezuma
- 11 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 12 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 13 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 14 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 15 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 16 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 17 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 18 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 19 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 20 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 21 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 22 Belize Itinerary help!
- 23 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 24 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 25 Costa Rica Travel