I am surprising my wife with a 4 night trip to PV in August. We will be traveling with our 1 year old son and my wife will be 3 months pregnant. From what I've read, it's pretty safe, so I'm not worried about that. We are coming from Cali, so it's not a long flight.
I was wondering if anyone could speak to whether I should arrange a car for us to pick us up from the airport or if we should just grab a cab. Our hotel is only 2 miles from the airport in Zone 1.
Also, I booked Sunset Plaza Beach Resort and Spa with the all-inclusive deal. Is this a good choice? What does the all-inclusive include besides meals and drinks?
Any other tips or advice?
Puerto Vallarta Help
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 2 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 3 What area in Mexico is safe for kids with calm beautiful beaches?
- 4 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July
- 5 Bus from SJO to San Jose , Costa Rica
- 6 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 7 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 8 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 9 Mi tocaya y yo en Panama
- 10 Getting to Tortuguero -- worth the trip?
- 11 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 12 Somewhere hot!
- 13 Mexico City where to stay for 4 nights
- 14 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 15 Back From Puerto Vallarta
- 16 Cancun-discounts.com
- 17 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 18 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 19 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 20 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 21 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 22 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 23 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 24 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 25 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old