I am surprising my wife with a 4 night trip to PV in August. We will be traveling with our 1 year old son and my wife will be 3 months pregnant. From what I've read, it's pretty safe, so I'm not worried about that. We are coming from Cali, so it's not a long flight.
I was wondering if anyone could speak to whether I should arrange a car for us to pick us up from the airport or if we should just grab a cab. Our hotel is only 2 miles from the airport in Zone 1.
Also, I booked Sunset Plaza Beach Resort and Spa with the all-inclusive deal. Is this a good choice? What does the all-inclusive include besides meals and drinks?
Any other tips or advice?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 10 days in Belize - Tranportaion ?
- 2 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 3 Guanajuato
- 4 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 5 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 6 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 7 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 8 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 9 Fishing around Arenal
- 10 First time CR intinerary help
- 11 Amazing..
- 12 dental implants
- 13 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 14 Costa Rica- July trip
- 15 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 16 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 17 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 18 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 19 help from a Panamanian
- 20 Best Panama beach area?
- 21 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 22 Guanacaste
- 23 Restaurant Raves Puerto Vallarta
- 24 Riu Cancun
- 25 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico