I am surprising my wife with a 4 night trip to PV in August. We will be traveling with our 1 year old son and my wife will be 3 months pregnant. From what I've read, it's pretty safe, so I'm not worried about that. We are coming from Cali, so it's not a long flight.
I was wondering if anyone could speak to whether I should arrange a car for us to pick us up from the airport or if we should just grab a cab. Our hotel is only 2 miles from the airport in Zone 1.
Also, I booked Sunset Plaza Beach Resort and Spa with the all-inclusive deal. Is this a good choice? What does the all-inclusive include besides meals and drinks?
Any other tips or advice?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 2 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 3 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 4 Ruta Puuc, Yucatan
- 5 Antigua, GT Apartment
- 6 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 7 Taking bus to Montevede,Costa Rica
- 8 Cancun tour guides/naturalisits
- 9 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 10 Safety situation in Oaxaca City?
- 11 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 12 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 13 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 14 driving down through mexico
- 15 Things to do in Cabo
- 16 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 17 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 18 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Planning a trip to Panama
- 20 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 21 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 22 Driving in Mexico
- 23 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 24 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 25 unsafe?