I am surprising my wife with a 4 night trip to PV in August. We will be traveling with our 1 year old son and my wife will be 3 months pregnant. From what I've read, it's pretty safe, so I'm not worried about that. We are coming from Cali, so it's not a long flight.
I was wondering if anyone could speak to whether I should arrange a car for us to pick us up from the airport or if we should just grab a cab. Our hotel is only 2 miles from the airport in Zone 1.
Also, I booked Sunset Plaza Beach Resort and Spa with the all-inclusive deal. Is this a good choice? What does the all-inclusive include besides meals and drinks?
Any other tips or advice?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mexico with 6 yr. olds: want beach and history- Suggestions?
- 2 Granada vs San Juan, all you need to know
- 3 Rental Car in Mexico
- 4 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 5 Five nights Ambergris Caye - Itinerary help
- 6 Packing for Ambergris Caye
- 7 Costa Rica--first time
- 8 Cabo San Lucas timeshare presentations
- 9 caravan tour of costa rica
- 10 Blue Hole
- 11 Car rental in Cancun
- 12 Proposal
- 13 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 14 driving from laredo to the pacific side
- 15 Itinerary help for 7 days out of Cancun to beaches and Ruins!
- 16 Villa, hotel recommendations for 3 families, 6 kids in Costa Rica
- 17 Gran Hotel de Querataro
- 18 Seaweed
- 19 Honeymoon itinerary help!
- 20 Some suggestions for Mayan Riveria
- 21 Savegre Hotel
- 22 The russians are coming to Nicaragua
- 23 Guanacaste & Puntarenas
- 24 Tours starting and ending in Liberia, Costa Rica?
- 25 Canopy Zip-RAIL rollercoaster