I am surprising my wife with a 4 night trip to PV in August. We will be traveling with our 1 year old son and my wife will be 3 months pregnant. From what I've read, it's pretty safe, so I'm not worried about that. We are coming from Cali, so it's not a long flight.
I was wondering if anyone could speak to whether I should arrange a car for us to pick us up from the airport or if we should just grab a cab. Our hotel is only 2 miles from the airport in Zone 1.
Also, I booked Sunset Plaza Beach Resort and Spa with the all-inclusive deal. Is this a good choice? What does the all-inclusive include besides meals and drinks?
Any other tips or advice?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 2 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 3 Yucatan Trip--which plan sounds better?
- 4 Hotel in Los Cabos? JW Marriott, Marquis, Hilton or Westin?
- 5 Good eats near Lagunamar?
- 6 Sad Sad Day for my favorite beach city
- 7 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 8 San Jose to Puerto Viejo Costa Rica and Hostel in San Jose
- 9 New to Travel is Costa Rica in Rainy Season
- 10 best AI Adult in Cancun and the Riviera
- 11 Guanajuato to Mexico City and Butterfly Sanctuary
- 12 Returning home
- 13 White hair in Valladolid....
- 14 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 15 Please help with my Yucatan itinerary
- 16 Uber in Panama
- 17 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 18 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 19 Shuttle Bus Service in Costa Rica
- 20 Mexico (Yucatan Peninsula) Non AL suggestions
- 21 4 days in Belize
- 22 Belize trip report-April 3-10th
- 23 Belize in Aug 25-Sep3
- 24 Luxury hotel off the beaten path?
- 25 An Afternoon In Guadalajara