Just booked a trip to PV for the last week of January/early February and will be staying at the Playa Conchas Chinas Hotel. Any thoughts on the hotel and the area? How's the swimming and snorkeling there this time of year? How's the hotel itself (From what I can gather, it seems like a nice smaller hotel, one that doesn't have the wow factor of the bigger and newer resorts -- and that's fine with me)? Any restaurant recommendations for near the hotel? I'm looking for places to grab an inexpensive breakfast, lunch or dinner as well as something a little nicer for dinner. This will be my third trip to Puerto Vallarta and first in four years. The last time, I stayed at the Barcelo in Mismaloya and loved it. This time, I decided to go on a tighter budget, and this seemed like a nice location. My departure date can't come soon enough.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupplementsreviews.info/no2-force-fx/
- 2 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 3 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 4 Four night is PV
- 5 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 6 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 7 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 8 San Miguel
- 9 Oaxaca in march
- 10 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 11 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 12 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 13 Snorkeling trips
- 14 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 15 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 16 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 17 best new site in costa rica
- 18 Tikal, Guatemala
- 19 Progreso, Yucatàn
- 20 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 21 Costa Rica Itinerary Help Needed
- 22 Will anyone be in Oaxaca in February?
- 23 Resorts on the Yucatan Peninsula
- 24 Just back from Cancun, where were the Americans?
- 25 Monteverde Cloud Forest....tour suggestions!!!!